• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

South San Fran, Wed Night crawls

If anyone cares......a couple of us will be out sat morning around 10:30a.

Doug.....the Losi is runnin' great. Dave checked it out tonight at All Speed. Gave me shit cause I shoulda bought a Berg (and I should have.)

If anyone cares......a couple of us will be out sat morning around 10:30a.

Doug.....the Losi is runnin' great. Dave checked it out tonight at All Speed. Gave me shit cause I shoulda bought a Berg (and I should have.)

Hey now that's out of context. :) The Losi is working great Joe "thumbsup"

I'm gonna try but standard time is messin' me up. It may be dark by the time i'm outta work. What time are gonna be there?

It's dark by 5:15 now and I can't get out there till 5pm.
This is the time of year that Wednesday night crawls turn into Saturday morning crawls.
I won't be out there tonight.

They look like leap frogs. haa. He's the video I was shooting of Dave this weekend driving my truck. I think I fixed the dig servo. I found it was drawing over 2.7 amps. I have one of those airplane amp meters that show amps/watts. So I had the throws set wrong both ways.

Link to Video

They look like leap frogs. haa. He's the video I was shooting of Dave this weekend driving my truck. I think I fixed the dig servo. I found it was drawing over 2.7 amps. I have one of those airplane amp meters that show amps/watts. So I had the throws set wrong both ways.

Link to Video

Nice vid Brad, your truck was working good. Glad you resolved the overload issue. "thumbsup"

I'll be out a little later than you guys but hope to catch you guys before you split. Dave feel free to throw your 1:1, four stroke, single cylinder, 2 valve, small displacement, fire breathing Honda along if you want me to take it to the shop, I'll be there at 1:00 at the latest and always have tie downs with me!"thumbsup"

Anyone gonna be out over the holiday weekend?

I'm gonna try and be out Fri-Sun at about 11am.

It would be great to have some company. Been kinda quiet as of late.

Friday
Mostly cloudy. Breezy. A chance of showers. Highs in the upper 50s. West winds 10 to 15 mph increasing to northwest 20 to 30 mph in the afternoon.

See what it looks like in the morning, as of now I'm still heading out there tomorrow between 10-11am.

Back