• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

South San Fran, Wed Night crawls

I'll shoot for Sunday around 10:30-11am

I'll try my best to meet you there. Throw a pilot hole jig in your pocket for me would ya? 7.50 is way less than the time i would waste trying to turn one, especially if you've seen me run my lathe!:cry:

Hey jeepindoug, thanks for all the help and info today! What was the number on those wheels you run?? I'll try a set for sure.

HPI 3031 or around that number, there's different colors in two different styles. Good crawlin' with you today, "thumbsup"

Must of missed you guys, went for an evening crawl until it got to dark to see. Hey, anyone going to the worlds to compete or even just watch the action??

I'll be competing at Worlds. Don't even try to claim that body clip, it's mine. :ror:

I may try to make it out there for a little bit tomorrow but I can't commit to a time.

Hey DPSURF, thanks for all the help today and it was great to meet you and the kids. 2 crawlers met...2 awesome guys....about 46 tweaks to try on my rig"thumbsup"

Lose a weight??

Found a cylindrical weight out of someones wheel...like a VP or something. If the glass slipper fits anyone's wheel, they can have it back! Think it's stainless, too heave to be ally but not ferrous

Found a cylindrical weight out of someones wheel...like a VP or something. If the glass slipper fits anyone's wheel, they can have it back! Think it's stainless, too heave to be ally but not ferrous

Not from a regular G-tek crawler, must be a poacher!! :mrgreen:

I wont be able to crawl tomorrow night unless I just bring the scaler, which I might do. The Berg is down for a couple more days.

No crawling for me tonight. I have a dirty front motor that will not turn and we're taking my bro-in-law to a b-day dinner tonight. I'd like to get out there on Saturday.

Will anyone be there Wednesday 9/16? My friend (Spiftacu1ar) and I may be able to come if I can get a car to drive there... hopefully.

I cant make it tonight but I'll be out there one day this weekend.
Next week I'll be back on for Wednesday nights.

Back