• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

South San Fran, Wed Night crawls

I do work there...

Picked up a Losi MRC this afternoon. Always been a Losi guy, raced 1/10 offroad electric forever-- XX days for those that know them.
Anyways, I will certainly be on the lookout! I am usually off at 4, so that gives me some shoptime to get the mods started...

See you out there!

Cool "thumbsup" First things to do.

- Get new tires (Rock Claws Blue or Proline Chisels)
- Get a small 2S Lipo
- The rest of the mods can be done without cost, i.e. removing the battery tray, flipping the tranny, etc.

We'll have a few guys out there Sunday, 10:30am or so. Throw some gates out have some fun.

I'll be out there tomorrow around 5pm.
Wasn't sure if I was gonna be able to get repairs done in time. Last Sunday one of my battery leads broke of my FX-R and arced the other. Fubared my TP2250 Lipo. Been working the past two night to get it done for crawl night. "thumbsup" Ready!

I'm new here, saw his thread, and thought I'd say hi. Just finished building Dad an Axial SCX10 and am looking at getting myself a crawler also, still deciding what I want. Dpdsurf, I'm in Pacifica also...have you tried crawling the rocks behind the golf course?

I'm new here, saw his thread, and thought I'd say hi. Just finished building Dad an Axial SCX10 and am looking at getting myself a crawler also, still deciding what I want. Dpdsurf, I'm in Pacifica also...have you tried crawling the rocks behind the golf course?

Cool "thumbsup" No have not, on the ocean side or the Fairway side?

Yeah this type of rock can be hit or miss. They tend to be steep areas with a bunch holes for you to fall in. I may have to ride my bike by there again just to verify. "thumbsup"

Attachments

• morispoint.jpg
    morispoint.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 120
newbie here. went by Genentech after work today to check it out. Great looking spot. Does anyone still go by wednesday nights? it was sunny and quiet as a mouse. Must have been in the right spot saw jeepindougs finger crosser.

A couple friends and I are going by Genentech around 5:30 this evening. There was a fire at a local sausage factory this morning, so it probably smells a bit like bbq over there.

- Matt

Linda vista in cupertino is pretty nice, lots of spots and shady
not sure what "Scaler trail" equates to though

here some shots from Linda v

Attachments

• Crawl October 011wb.jpg
    Crawl October 011wb.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 92
  • Crawl October 012wb.jpg
    Crawl October 012wb.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 104
  • Crawl October 009wb.jpg
    Crawl October 009wb.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 95
Last edited:
Norcal hobbies

I race offroad at Norcal hobbies. They have a great shop and staff but not much crawler stuff. The new owners (well not so new anymore) are both pretty famous racers and top notch, helpful guys and the staff seem like old friends as soon as you meet them. The tracks they build are world class and have hundreds of hours into them. They have made a little noise about building a crawler course and I think it would be a great idea but may need the support and interest of crawler folk to get off the ground. If you get a chance, go by NCH in Union City, or call, and ask about the rumor of a course and with any luck we will show enough interest they will put in the time and effort to build a crawl/comp course. These guys take suggestions well so feel free to ask for multiple lines and tough sections!

anyone going ti g-tech this weekend, I'd like someone to show me some lines and laugh as i roll my berg over and over. (laugh with me or at me I won't give a crap)

Back