• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

South San Fran, Wed Night crawls

anyone going out there today? I am going to take my bro in law out there to play around.

DIma

crawl

dave--doug..might be ble to hit genetech in early -mid afternoon tomorrow..tuesday.:idea:

hey ther are a group of us me,jrock,pee wee,justin are going to the g spot saterday if any of you could show up to that would be cool,i will let you know what time we are going to go :twisted:

hey ther are a group of us me,jrock,pee wee,justin are going to the g spot saterday if any of you could show up to that would be cool,i will let you know what time we are going to go :twisted:
Man, you guys finally come down my way and I'm busy (it is the 4th, you know). Well maybe next time.

No word from Jrock so it looks like we will be going to the 101 by the hotel about 11:eek:o see you all there. call me if the time does not work for you:mrgreen:

Hi guys, first post...

I saw this thread and had to reply, I work in one of those buildings in the pic on the first page! I hope to be picking up my first crawler this week, I'll have to come check out the action.

Hi guys, first post...

I saw this thread and had to reply, I work in one of those buildings in the pic on the first page! I hope to be picking up my first crawler this week, I'll have to come check out the action.

Very cool, i was wondering when some Genentech employees (assuming you work for GTech) would start playing with us. Come say hello next time we're out there. Which crawler are you looking at picking up?

sell him something dave :shock:

Very cool, i was wondering when some Genentech employees (assuming you work for GTech) would start playing with us. Come say hello next time we're out there. Which crawler are you looking at picking up?

I do work there...

Picked up a Losi MRC this afternoon. Always been a Losi guy, raced 1/10 offroad electric forever-- XX days for those that know them.
Anyways, I will certainly be on the lookout! I am usually off at 4, so that gives me some shoptime to get the mods started...

See you out there!

Back