• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

South San Fran, Wed Night crawls

I was there for 15 minutes. I left my good comp battery plugged in since Sunday's comp. Plugged a fresh batt in and smoked my BEC.
Done!
I'll be there next Wednesday night though, ready to go. "thumbsup"

I just got my radio to work and I took it out to the backyard to tackle some of the mess, and it was totally awesome. Still have a little issue with other stuff on the truck to tackle but for the most part it's driveable. So I'm totally pumped and waiting for next Wednesday.

I'll be there.
The new Tekin firmware is great, eliminated all the bad break-away speed, atleast with the 45t motors.

We've been out most Wednesdays (except for last) since the time change. Some of us will be there tomorrow (Monday) at 10am.

Yup, we've been there every wednesday except for rain. I missed last wed cuz a birthday I had to attend.
I'll be there tomorrow, 10'ish.

Heading there now. Let's get some peeps out. We could do a mini comp for fun.

Winner will get a bag of goodies minus the goodies.

You guys run some crazy lines! I was just messin around when the lines were open, damn! I had big problems on 90% of it.

Just a side note; it was berg fest out there today.

Nice to see you out there! What a great day today! Decent weather, setting up courses and heckling each other while we were running. Doesn't get much better than that! "thumbsup"

Ya, after today, im thinking im gonna stop spending money on my axial and start saving for a Berg build.

working in s.f. tomorrow. who's going crawling wednesday ?? 5;00 pm ??

Last edited:
Back