• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

South San Fran, Wed Night crawls

Any of you guys have slashes, SC10's or Stadium Trucks???

I'm asking b/c I have a small, short course track set up near by. It's not really on public land, but so far things have worked out OK. PM me and let me know if you'd be up for some driving action.

I have a bunch of RC's...my step son has the slash, and I have the HPI firestorm flux brushless stadium truck.

Ill bring my SCX10, AX10, and Firestorm.

Sweet!!!. After a morning crawling session we can drive over to Area 51 for some short track action. I'm beginning to miss driving cars with a speed limit higher than 1 mph.

I figure that I should be at genentech around 10 am. See ya there!!

Low key, are you serious? I was going to bring my streaking suit. I guess I'll leave it at home. Bro, they are electric crawlers. Not much noise coming out of mine.

i couldn't resist. I was just put out there.:ror:

Grim, We will be at your place in about 1 1/2 hours. Ill hit you up just in case you don't see this.

If anyone wants to cruise out today, A few of us will be there at 10ish.

Any of you guys have slashes, SC10's or Stadium Trucks???

I'm asking b/c I have a small, short course track set up near by. It's not really on public land, but so far things have worked out OK. PM me and let me know if you'd be up for some driving action.

Where is the general location of this spot, just curious? I may want to check it out with you guys. I'll try and make it out to at least g-tech tomorrow at least.

This place is located a couple miles down the road from the crawl spot. From 101 North, take the sierra point exit, (exit right after cow palace exit). At the end of the exit, make a right until you come to a stop sign. Go Straight through for about 1/4 mile down the road until you approach a T intersection. Make a left at that intersection and park. You'll see a big ass mound of dirt, and on top there's a little track carved in. Nuttin big. Don't get your hopes up or anything, but at least it's better than nothing. I'll be there at 10:30. I'm skipping the morning crawling session. See ya there!

Last edited:
Low key, are you serious? I was going to bring my streaking suit. I guess I'll leave it at home. Bro, they are electric crawlers. Not much noise coming out of mine.

i couldn't resist. I was just put out there.:ror:

Oh no, sorry I was referring to electric trucks and nitro cars at this spot, not crawlers. The track is really dry so it kicks up a ton of dirt. Then the boat owners in the marina get pissed off, etc..... Hence the low key comment. I went out there this afternoon to groom the track for tomorrow. I think if we meet up at 10:30 we can get a pretty fun race going. It's a small tight track, but it's fun. Perfect for CORR.

This Wednesday night should be gorgeous weather.
Bring it !!!! , we'll set up some gates for sh1ts and giggles.

hey, doug i think i'm working in s.f. all day wed. if i get off at a descent hr i'll swing by. what time you starting :ror:

?
This Wednesday night should be gorgeous weather.
Bring it !!!! , we'll set up some gates for sh1ts and giggles.

No road cokes, just soda, tea and water.
Maybe we'll grab some sushi after and a sapporo "thumbsup".

Back