• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

South San Fran, Wed Night crawls

Saturday 2/28 9-10am ish got my rear steer instaled!

AX10rear4.JPG

Just got back from G-tech, place is awesome! I would post some pics, but unfortunately LOST MY CAMERA! big time bummer, had some really good shots of the rig too. Anyway, I must of looked for an hour and a half for it. it was in the vicinity of the "bra" across from the building with the deep blue awning. I think it fell between the rocks, probably will rot there, but if anyone does find it, it is a silver Nikon Coolpix S200. When it is turned on, the screen is white, no viewfinder at all, messed up but I can still aim it and take pics. I will definately go back there to crawl again, some really extreme stuff over there! Can't wait for the comp on the 14th

Anyone going tomrrow (sunday)? I just rebuilt the rig AGAIN, and need to give it a go out there.

Dima

Anyone plan on going out Sunday morning? 3/8/09

Wont be able to do the Wednesday nights because the trafic would be a nightmare for me at that time but weekends will still work for me.

Yea Edward, you'll be crawling with about 60-70 other people.
Get rid of the rear steer and you can comp also, I'm not sure if locking it out is enough to pass tech.

Yea Edward, you'll be crawling with about 60-70 other people.
Get rid of the rear steer and you can comp also, I'm not sure if locking it out is enough to pass tech.

Cool! I can show off all the stuff I have been adding to my AX10

I really like the rear steering and I added some trick lights as well,

AX10lights1.JPG

AX10lights2.JPG

AX10lights3.JPG

AX10lights4.JPG

AX10lights5.JPG

AX10lights6.JPG

AX10lights7.JPG

AX10lights8.JPG

Anyone down for Sunday 3/15? I want to try out my new set up. Going with a more scale look. Who is up for some trail crawling?

AX10scale1.JPG

AX10scale2.JPG

AX10scale3.JPG

AX10scale4.JPG

AX10scale5.JPG

Anyone down for Sunday 3/15? I want to try out my new set up. Going with a more scale look. Who is up for some trail crawling?

AX10scale1.JPG

AX10scale2.JPG

AX10scale3.JPG

AX10scale4.JPG

AX10scale5.JPG

I like it. The scale lok really looks great, but see if you can drill some new body holes and drop it a bit. That is still super tall. We cn totally get that quite a bit lower. Maybe I will come out there on Sunday and tool around a bit. What time? Can you get a pic witout the body on there?

Dima

bring it...I mean bring your junk :lol::lol::ror:

I BROUGHT IT!!!!... And I broke it... hahaahhahaha It was fun today. As usual, I have some stuff to work on. Gotta add the weight up front, and then I think I may be ready for another try.

DIma

Hey Flatty I'll be there around 10am on Sunday! Thats just my scale body I have comp bodies that will climb better.

**raining so I am going to miss Gen Tec today.....looks like rain for next weekend as well :(

Last edited:
Back