• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

South San Fran, Wed Night crawls

Yes, last wed, where were you?

I really don't remember...:roll:
I probably won't make it for another 2 weeks, I have alot of work to do to get my bronco ready for a trip to johnson valley starting april 1st. Shit, I even managed to fry my front motor on my berg after the last comp...so I have to try and get some new motors for the trip....gotta try it on backdoor if my buggy can't make it."thumbsup"

I'm thinking either one new integy 45t or some novak forty-fives. Leaning towards the integy since its more cost effective, I'm don't want to look at the bank statement for this month.:-(

Anyone got a money tree?:mrgreen:

Hi Guys!

Just wanted to introduce myself and say hello. I've been having account issues for several months now which did not allow me to post. Anyways, everything is sorted, Thanks John H.

My name is Bartek, and I crawl mainly at genentech. I know several of you guys (Doug, Dave, Mr.Manny, Ed, Dimitri) and have nothing but respect for yer skills.

L8TR!!!

B

formerly known as "King of Reverse!!"

Hi Guys!

Just wanted to introduce myself and say hello. I've been having account issues for several months now which did not allow me to post. Anyways, everything is sorted, Thanks John H.

My name is Bartek, and I crawl mainly at genentech. I know several of you guys (Doug, Dave, Mr.Manny, Ed, Dimitri) and have nothing but respect for yer skills.

L8TR!!!

B

formerly known as "King of Reverse!!"

Hey hey!!!
There he is, what's up Bartek?
If it's dry saturday I'm gonna head out to Sierra Point for some slash-n-bash.

Hey Doug!!

I have to head down south for the day on saturday, but if you want to meet up early, like 9:00a.m. I can meet you for a little bash session.

b

Looks like Gail and Force will still be out tomorrow. I'll bring my stuff to work with me but if it's windy like today I'll pass. Thu or Fri may be better.

Anyone up for some weekend crawling? I am planing on going out to G-Tek on Sunday 4/19

Itching to test out my new scaler SCX-10 on the big rocks

Any of you guys have slashes, SC10's or Stadium Trucks???

I'm asking b/c I have a small, short course track set up near by. It's not really on public land, but so far things have worked out OK. PM me and let me know if you'd be up for some driving action.

Back