• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

South San Fran, Wed Night crawls

I'll be there 5'ish but if it's as windy as it was last week I'm going home.
My basher berg is all jacked up right now too.

Moving sucks....I'd like to go tonight, but have to do help a friend work. I am going to have to miss the first comp too. New berg isn't done yet and I'm building my mancave this weekend....at least I am 3min. from g-tek now."thumbsup"
See you guys next week.

BBQ this weekend?

Gonna shoot for Saturday, weather permitting (looks good so far).
Hot dogs, burgers (picnic style) and sodas or bring your own.

Post up if you can make it!

Mini comp as in mini comp or as in MRC comp. What ever, I'm in if you'll have me and if it's not piss rain, may have new berg done by then. What time-ish?

Mini comp as in mini comp or as in MRC comp. What ever, I'm in if you'll have me and if it's not piss rain, may have new berg done by then. What time-ish?

Mini-comp as in setting up some gates and playing around.
Forecast looks good so far.
Noon'ish till dark probably.

Everyone is welcome.

I'm in, if the new house lets me get away. I'll give you all a hint...put a tri-tip in DPD's hands, near a source of fire, get out of the way and watch the magic happen! I'll bring some grillin's and some drikin's.

I'll bet that hydroJoe is out there all weekend now that the Losi is running good.
I'll be at the Pac-Grove comp sat and sun.
I'm sure there will be others at G-tek tho.

Back