• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

South San Fran, Wed Night crawls

Who's up for Sunday mornin' drive?

I'll be at G-tek around 10-10:30am.
I need to drop the carbide and play with smaller toys for a day.

Hey how did the comp go today. I hung out for about an hour, but had to bail. Man this thread just dropped to the bottom of the list....what's up?? No interest? Anyways, Doug, wait til you see all the crap I got, or made/am making for the honcho.....can't wait.

I had so much fun with the scaler yesterday.
These Honchos crawl awesome. "thumbsup"

Hey how did the comp go today. I hung out for about an hour, but had to bail. Man this thread just dropped to the bottom of the list....what's up?? No interest? Anyways, Doug, wait til you see all the crap I got, or made/am making for the honcho.....can't wait.

it gets a little slow this time of year plus the weather lately i would like to get out there for some new setup testing this Sunday.

Looks like this weekend is supposed to be nice (no rain at least.) I finally got my parts....i'm good to go.

It's 5:44 PM as I sit here in my office and it's still light out. Daylight saving time begins March 14th. I sense the return of some Wednesday night crawling soon. "thumbsup"

Saturday evening,sunset, g tech, couple new lines someone stacked, rocks clean from all the rain, still can't get up daves by a thread...I'm calling it by a longshot instead!

Back