• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

South San Fran, Wed Night crawls

Wish I could come out.....

**** this LCC.

**** the AT conversion.

And **** the $900 I have put into it.

I have been defeated..... Helis only now.

Any takers on a Sat, pre Easter crawl?? If it's not pouring that is!! We can put out those plastic easter eggs and Peeps as gates!

Well......no comping but just good ol' free crawlin tonight.
And a debut of the new AFOR.
American Formula Off Road.
AFOR.jpg

So you local guys who have all wheel drive 1/10 rigs like the 4x4 Slash.........grab some paddles!! Time to lay out some climbing gates.

A Nor-CalRCRC comp at Rockaway beach in Pacifica Sunday following the WCC on Saturday. Alot going on this weekend.

:lmao:
Had a little fun today! Sloat Beach

And yes, it was deep enough to consider a hydroplane.

Last edited:
Does your Mom hate you?? Dont be sad, crawl instead. Anyone in for a Mother's Day crawl (Tracy aka Prego, I'm calling you out as your last mothers day without getting crappy gifts instead of giving crappy gifts). I'm thinking about 11 or noon. If your Mom likes you, take her out to dinner instead of brunch, and if you want it to be a real special day, teach her to crawl at g-tech at around 11!!!!!:mrgreen:

I'll most probably come out....I usually go riding with my buddy on mothers day but we forgot about it this year.

Back