• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

South San Fran, Wed Night crawls

I know Doug, I get it, trust me. It's the exact reason we should get a non denominational comp going, I've driven your scaler, you could probably kill us with that beast... And never change batteries.

If you think it would ruin the Sunday morning gang, I'll drop the whole deal, just trying to get some interest back in comp crawling, and keep it fun and mellow... You and I have seen people throwing their rigs across the course, kicking their transmitters, arguments about reverses. You think it's a good idea?

Oh, and install a bidet in your shop, won't have to wipe anymore, think of the productivity that could result and the trees you would save.

Who's in for Sunday, September 28 for impromptu no club comp. I'm thinking 2 or 3 2.2p courses and 2 "other" courses... "Other" meaning run what you brung, 1.9, sporty, scaler, wraith, Doug's drifter, whatever you got. I want this to include anyone interested and also be a family event-leave Bob Marley in your glove box even if you have a "prescription".
I'll try to set some bonus gates on the "other" course to make it challenging for a comp rig, but not make the regular gates too crazy. September 28 work for you guys?

I'm down for it, we may need to fire up one of them BBQ's..."thumbsup"

Who's in for Sunday, September 28 for impromptu no club comp. I'm thinking 2 or 3 2.2p courses and 2 "other" courses... "Other" meaning run what you brung, 1.9, sporty, scaler, wraith, Doug's drifter, whatever you got. I want this to include anyone interested and also be a family event-leave Bob Marley in your glove box even if you have a "prescription".
I'll try to set some bonus gates on the "other" course to make it challenging for a comp rig, but not make the regular gates too crazy. September 28 work for you guys?

As of now, that works for me. I need a lot of practice

No you don't! This is meant to be a super low key no pressure fun comp. think a Sunday out with toy cars, just with some gates and a stopwatch.

... If there's anyone interested, post what type of rig you're bringing so I can try to cater the courses for maximum fun/challenge ratio.

Ill be out there sunday doing backwards somersaults with my rig...

For the comp I should just use my slash 4x4, I might do better if I hit the rocks at 50mph and just launch over everything...

Doug's going to run his unimog... The real one. But the good news is I'll be in the passenger seat.

I think Heckler's going, I won't be able to make tomorrow but I should be there the 28th"thumbsup"

Back