• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

South San Fran, Wed Night crawls

Well, it's a new crawl spot so you can come check it out if you want. I'll be bringing my wraith:mrgreen: too.

This is true, I would like to try some place different, where is this at specifically? Know of any pics or video of the place?

Well, it's a new crawl spot so you can come check it out if you want. I'll be bringing my wraith:mrgreen: too.

The map shows it close to "quarry road" so I suspect the area was once a quarry. I'm going.

Yea well you can compete I cant so Im trying to figure out if its worth the trip for me to check out a new spot, I don't want to goof around while there is a comp going on if the only area I would have to do so is where the courses are. I hope they do some scaler comps so I can run my wraith at some of the comps.

It's not a new spot but I've never been there before so I don't know if it has the size of Gtek, doubt it.
There are more scaler comps in NorCal and Sacto areas.
All the info for scaler comps is in the comp section.
I gotta go check one out one day.

If it ain't raining I'll be there. Might bring the foff and go look for puddles"thumbsup"

It'll be fine tomorrow, puddles will be at the north lot.
I'm trying to finish a cold so I'm staying in tomorrow.

New to the hobby and anxious to meet up with others to crawl/trail ride....do you have an email list or do you 'PM' each other or are all the nofications through this thread?

I am in San Mateo...

Many thanks...

Back