• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

South San Fran, Wed Night crawls

Yea we just meet up out there on Sundays 10:00am, someone usually shows up, Im going to try and make it out this sunday if I can get my rigs back together..

Come on out neighbor.. (I live in San Mateo too).

Christmas party last night, just got up, I'm still tipsy, rigs are still apart, no go for me today. I'm off after Monday so I may try to make a trip out there on Tuesday or Wednesday morning.

Hello all...brand new to crawling, actually RC's in general...had many Radio Shack cars when I was a kid, many years ago...I jumped in head first, bought a used MOA truck...anxious get started...

I will watch this thread for the next meet up...

Good meeting you A.

Testing the waters..........anyone wanna crawl tomorrow morning, if you got the time off? I was thinking of going out around 10am for a couple of hours.

I might be able to break away do you guys ever do any trail riding with your other trucks. I will love to get involved with that.

Back