• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

RCPCrawlers.com presents the 2012 Pacific Coast Championships

11 SPOTS ARE OPEN FOR 2.2! I have given up my ticket! with over 50 drivers I'll be BUSY with keeping all the scores updated. and making sure everyone is taken care of. good luck to all!
BOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Randy told you he couldn't live with the embarrassment of you stomping him again, so you found a good out to make hubby look good.....what a woman.... what a woman all work no play :cry::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Randy told you he couldn't live with the embarrassment of you stomping him again, so you found a good out to make hubby look good.....what a woman.... what a woman all work no play :cry::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:[/QUOTE:shock::ror::ror::ror:

<!-- google_ad_section_end -->:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Randy told you he couldn't live with the embarrassment of you stomping him again, so you found a good out to make hubby look good.....what a woman.... what a woman all work no play :cry::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Oh wow ! :shock:
I got my kitchen pass ! Where's yours again ? :shock::lmao::flipoff::mrgreen:
Nah really all joking aside, thank you to all !
Especially mindy, she works two jobs, then deals with two a-holes n a ill brat,then does the pcc thing !
She pushes me to do all this !

Last edited:
Oh wow ! :shock:
I got my kitchen pass ! Where's yours again ? :shock::lmao::flipoff::mrgreen:
Nah really all joking aside, thank you to all !
Especially mindy, she works two jobs, then deals with two a-holes n a ill brat,then does the pcc thing !
She pushes me to do all this !

:shock::shock::shock::shock: DOAH!!!!!!!!!!
:mrgreen::mrgreen::lmao::lmao:

Awesome, thanks Randy!
so anyone that would like to Pre order some jerky for this event PLEASE copy and past this list and
just add your name to the bottom so i can get a good count together,..... here are the flavors.

Whiskey BBQ (all alcohol evaporates in the cooking process, just in case there is a parent of a youngin wondering)
Sweet & Spicy
Oregional / Hickory (old fashion dryer jerky)
REEL western
Teriyaki
HOT!

$5 a bag

1. Randy ~ 1 Whiskey BBQ
2. Charlie ~ 1 HOT
Add once filled up .........

THANKS!!!!!!!!!! Off Road Jerky

Last edited:
Awesome, thanks Randy!
so anyone that would like to Pre order some jerky for this event PLEASE copy and past this list and
just add your name to the bottom so i can get a good count together,..... here are the flavors.

Whiskey BBQ (all alcohol evaporates in the cooking process, just in case there is a parent of a youngin wondering)
Sweet & Spicy
REEL western
Teriyaki
HOT!

1. Randy ~ 1 Whiskey BBQ
2. Charlie ~ 1 HOT
3. James~ 1 whiskey 1 sweet & spicy

Damm I want to be a team driver. You make some great jerky!! Would not be a comp season with out it around. I have bout some the last 2 years now!! Thank you!"thumbsup"

Awesome, thanks Randy!

Sweet & Spicy
REEL western
Teriyaki
HOT!

1. Randy ~ 1 Whiskey BBQ
2. Charlie ~ 1 HOT
3. James ~1 whiskey/1 sweet spicy
4. Mindy ~1 reel western/1teriyaki

Sweet & Spicy
REEL western
Teriyaki
HOT!

1. Randy ~ 1 Whiskey BBQ
2. Charlie ~ 1 HOT
5.donzx12~1 reel western/1 Whiskey BBQ

Sweet & Spicy
REEL western
Teriyaki
HOT!

$5 a bag for those that dont already know.

1. Randy ~ 1 Whiskey BBQ
2. Charlie ~ 1 HOT

thanks guys keep em comming

Sweet & Spicy
REEL western
Teriyaki
HOT!

1. Randy ~ 1 Whiskey BBQ
2. Charlie ~ 1 HOT
6. Waiting Dragon ~ 1 Hickory, 1 REEL Western, 1 HOT!

Many Thanks to Randy and Mindy....all the sponsers and all the drivers..... for signing up early and making this event come to life.
Also many thanks to the RCC crew... who keep this sport alive and kicking ...with this forum
thank you all for your continued support
RCP Crawlers

Last edited:
Sweet & Spicy
REEL western
Teriyaki
HOT!

1. Randy ~ 1 Whiskey BBQ
2. Charlie ~ 1 HOT
6. Waiting Dragon ~ 1 Hickory, 1 REEL Western, 1 HOT!
7.Dlux 3 bags HOT!

Back