• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

RCPCrawlers.com presents the 2012 Pacific Coast Championships

None left!!!

Beening a part of this and helping Randy and Mindy getting this going has been a huge honor for me!!

I want to give them a BIG thank you for all the work going into this. Going in to this I knew that if anyone can get it done in this short of time it would be the Soco crew!! Great work.

I can not wait to throw some courses down For all to get the adrenaline pumping and nerves racing. This is going to be a Blast of a comp!!"thumbsup"

And Thank You everyone for signing up and in the process making this deserving of a national spot!!!!"thumbsup"

Last edited:
Thank you James !

We still have 1.9/super tix left as well as 2 judges tix left we are in talks of adding 10 more 2.2 pro tix if drivers want em !

So if drivers want 10 more spots opened up let us know here on this thread !

Thanks to the Soco crew for all the time and hard work it takes to host an event like this. Can't wait to comp with some of the best drivers around.

i wish, cant go she feels like she needs to win a battle and is not budging

had the same shit a few years ago,josie said " get rid of your rc cars or I'm leaving" i said "I'm going to miss you".

I still wear the pants to this day!:mrgreen:

had the same shit a few years ago,josie said " get rid of your rc cars or I'm leaving" i said "I'm going to miss you".

Ya right:roll:............. I call BS:lmao:

That's funny I've never seen you with pants on.
But that could be because Matt's always with you. :lmao:

raising the BS flag.... i know LIL (5') Josie slaps your 6' 6" :shock:ass all over the place if you get out of line ;-);-);-);-)

We still have 1 judges ticket left and we will be opening up 10 more spots only !
After the ten are gone that's it ! No mas !
Thank you all again !
congrats randy for a job well done at getting this deal organized, off the ground, and SOLD OUT!

i am looking forward to this one"thumbsup"

Congrats Randy...... and by randy i mean MINDY!!! for all your hard work:lmao::lmao:

seriously though Mindy, Randy and Crew all desirve a big THANKS
for getting this together under un-ideal conditions "thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup"
i just wish my wife would give in already :flipoff:

Pants? I remember standing next to you at Cougar Buttes in 30* weather and you were in shorts :lmao:

A huge thanks to those involved in putting this one together, with all of the People bailing out of hosting comps, it's nice to see someone (or group of people) put this together! Looking to be a killer comp I'm sure the extra 10 tickets will move fast!!

11 SPOTS ARE OPEN FOR 2.2! I have given up my ticket! with over 50 drivers I'll be BUSY with keeping all the scores updated. and making sure everyone is taken care of. good luck to all!

BIG thanks mindy, randy, james and everyone else that is and has helped to get this comp going, thanks to the judges also."thumbsup"
i can't forget to thank all the sponsors, thanks all.
its good to see so many out of starters and so-cal guys coming to this comp. its definitely a stacked deck of drivers, i better hope for a miracle.:lmao:

Back