• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

RCPCrawlers.com presents the 2012 Pacific Coast Championships

called to book the room today and they said they only offered rate until 5/15/12... can anyone confirm that??????? quoted me $150 per night OUCH

check out
website says 2 people $89 its like 2 mi form the host hotel

Quality Inn Monterey Beach Dunes (CA887)
3280 Dunes Drive, Marina, CA, US, 93933
Phone: (831) 384-1800Fax: (831) 384-5279
Map/ Directions

$95
Motel 6 Monterey - Marina #1026
100 Reservation Rd
Sr 1/cabrillo Hwy At Reservation Rd
Marina, CA, 93933
Phone: (831) 384-1000
FAX: (831) 384-0314

$79
1150 Munras Avenue
Monterey, CA 93940
United States
831-373-2761

and for TED the Violator...... cuz i know how he roll's;-);-)
$219
400 Cannery Row
Monterey
(831) 646-1700
Monterey Plaza Hotel & Spa
Monterey Bay CA Hotels: Monterey Plaza Hotel Spa Carmel Valley Peninsula Pacific Grove Pebble Beach Cannery Row Santa Cruz California Area Luxury Accommodations Inn Lodging Weddings Meetings Conferences Events Catering Spas Vacation Packages Getaways
40 Google reviews - $219▼

Last edited:
maybe the staff can clarify this for you matt vvvvvv

Hotel
Comfort Inn Marina
140 Reservation Rd Marina, CA
(831)883-4000
93.99 a nite for 2 queens
Reservations for rooms will open May 7th
Price will be honored on reservations up until the day of the event and room availability
Don't forget to mention you will be with the Pacific Coast Championships to get your event rate.

check out
website says 2 people $89 its like 2 mi form the host hotel

Quality Inn Monterey Beach Dunes (CA887)
3280 Dunes Drive, Marina, CA, US, 93933
Phone: (831) 384-1800Fax: (831) 384-5279
Map/ Directions

$95
Motel 6 Monterey - Marina #1026
100 Reservation Rd
Sr 1/cabrillo Hwy At Reservation Rd
Marina, CA, 93933
Phone: (831) 384-1000
FAX: (831) 384-0314

"thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup"

$79
1150 Munras Avenue
Monterey, CA 93940
United States
831-373-2761

and for TED the Violator...... cuz i know how he roll's;-);-)
$219
400 Cannery Row
Monterey
(831) 646-1700
Monterey Plaza Hotel & Spa
Monterey Bay CA Hotels: Monterey Plaza Hotel Spa Carmel Valley Peninsula Pacific Grove Pebble Beach Cannery Row Santa Cruz California Area Luxury Accommodations Inn Lodging Weddings Meetings Conferences Events Catering Spas Vacation Packages Getaways
40 Google reviews - $219▼

"thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup"

called to book the room today and they said they only offered rate until 5/15/12... can anyone confirm that??????? quoted me $150 per night OUCH

So I called the manager today. The price was supposed to be good till June 15th and as we discussed. They have now said May 15th. I am sorry for the confusion. they will not honor our original agreement. And we are past the 30 day cancelation period. we will not be using them again. Monterey Dunes and Monterey Lodge are both awseome places. Monterey Lodge was our host hotel for the Golden State Shootout and are very clean and nice as long as you don't leave beer in the back of your truck, it might walk off:lmao:Just ask Redrockcrawler. Try the online site for Comfort Inn the price is much less then what they will quote you over the phone. Once again I am terribly sorry for the inconvience.

So I called the manager today. The price was supposed to be good till June 15th and as we discussed. They have now said May 15th. I am sorry for the confusion. they will not honor our original agreement. And we are past the 30 day cancelation period. we will not be using them again. Monterey Dunes and Monterey Lodge are both awseome places. Monterey Lodge was our host hotel for the Golden State Shootout and are very clean and nice as long as you don't leave beer in the back of your truck, it might walk off:lmao:Just ask Redrockcrawler. Try the online site for Comfort Inn the price is much less then what they will quote you over the phone. Once again I am terribly sorry for the inconvience.

No worries! Thanks for the QUICK response and confirmation on that hotel!! See you in a couple weeks!!!

Thanks Mark for the hotel list too!!! Hope you make it!!!

Last edited:

Yeah nothing like leaving your beer in the back of a truck and go to dinner and have it gone.

Buying 2 cases a hour a part the local store looks at you funny.

Make it 2 spots left. J.D and I are going.

Oh shit NOW ITS A PARTY!!! Southern California drivers will be in full affect!

(all except that Mark character........so sad.....so very sad......:mrgreen:)

hey what about Tomer? I didnt see him? Does his wife own his plumbs too?

Last edited:
Awesome Chris and J.D. too! Man Mark you better buy her a Coach purse or something, only 2 tickets left :shock:

Ah yea...gonna be stacked with West Coast RCC drivers. This is gonna be a fun weekend.

Reel...grab yer grapes dude. LETS DO DISS!!!

J.D.

i wish, cant go she feels like she needs to win a battle and is not budging

sorry guys, would love to make the trip up there, have a blast

Back