• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

RCPCrawlers.com presents the 2012 Pacific Coast Championships

Re: Pacific Coast Championships June 16/17th 2012

All signed up. Excited to hit this event. Thanks john for the teaser...looks like ill be bringing a little more cash than i thought i needed to bring. :ror:

IS Post 1 what the trophies are going to look like............! that looks bad ass

No sir, this is what the trophies look like
e9d77c29.jpg

Only 15 tix for 2.2 pro class left ! :shock:

Only 2 weeks till Eventbrite reg closes ! ( for those that have to pay without a cc or cannot do online reg pm me n we will hook ya up ) !"thumbsup"

Thank you to all who have "did work " without you (the drivers) we wouldn't even have a hobby !

Also some exciting things have been added and a sneak peek will come soon !
Stay tuned

for those that have to pay without a cc or cannot do online reg pm me n we will hook ya up ) !"thumbsup"

Almost every grocery store, pharmacy, Wakmart, or Target sells Green Dot gift cards and Money Paks. They work great for making online purchases.

I'm excited for this comP, I'm just wondering where are all of the California drivers?

HERE WE ARE!!!!

I'm in !!!!
This place looks awesome ,this is going to be a blast.

bought my ticket !!!

Got mine too!!!

Oh man, look at the West Coast crew stepping up "thumbsup". I'm glad to see you guys making the trip

Ya buddy! Just got my ticket and txt'n dwray to pony up and carpool with us!! C U guys on the beach! "thumbsup"

(now if we could just get Mark's wife to let him out of the house it'll be a party ;-))

Last edited:
HERE WE ARE!!!!

Ya buddy! Just got my ticket and txt'n dwray to pony up and carpool with us!! C U guys on the beach! "thumbsup"

(now if we could just get Mark's wife to let him out of the house it'll be a party ;-))

you have no idea,i have asked nicely, slapped her around a little bit, begged and pleaded with her, doing Honny dooo's, washed her car etc.
im working every angle. so far no luck..... if i only had some coin to buy here some jewelry or some other bribe :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
still doin work..... there's a slight chance

107 degrees in good ol' Phoenix today....this comp can't get here soon enough.......that water looks sweet to me....."thumbsup"

Back