• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

RCPCrawlers.com presents the 2012 Pacific Coast Championships

So I was just rereading this thread and I didn't see anything about early tech for Friday that been announce...I was wondering if this has been explained yet or maybe someone could give an answer.
Thanks
brad

Heads up, bquins daughter had to hit the er so he has his tix for sale if anyone needs a 1.9/2.2 at a good $

I was able to rearrange my financial situation so this is still a go for me.......we should be able to squeeze this trip in...."thumbsup""thumbsup" but its a ten hour drive for me with a 6 a 4 and a 2 year old.....should make for some great memories

well most of the crew anyways , that one dude ,the one who carries his goodies in mama's purse won't be .

even though we dont have 1 we are bringing 12 from southern cali and it should be alot of fun 11 days away wooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Tick tock. Excited to load up the van, pile in the guys and hit the road for 14 hours. Good times ahead indeed.

Whiskey BBQ (all alcohol evaporates in the cooking process, just in case there is a parent of a youngin wondering)
Sweet & Spicy
Oregional / Hickory (old fashion dryer jerky)
REEL western
Teriyaki
HOT!

1. Randy ~ 1 Whiskey BBQ
2. Charlie ~ 1 HOT
3. James ~1 whiskey/1 sweet spicy
4. Mindy ~1 reel western/1teriyaki
5.donzx12~1 reel western/1 Whiskey BBQ
6. Waiting Dragon ~ 1 Hickory, 1 REEL Western, 1 HOT!
7.Dlux 3 bags HOT!

Add once filled up .........<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
"thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup"

Ok looks like the stage is set ! 56 of the best 2.2 drivers on the west coast are gonna be battling it all out for that top dog spot and for bragging rights to be the 1st pacific coast champion !
These drivers are gonna be introduced to some of the most nerve racking courses they've ever driven, some of the courses that have been running through my mind were invented by the man Mr.Brian Parker ( too many aka's to list) ! Are the dreaded "multi lap" course, the "progressive bonus" course, the "they're gonna gimme a reverse or dnf" course, and so many more that my course design mentor has shown me ( often imitated but never duplicated), but there's one course that I and only a handful of drivers have ever driven !
The almighty "equalizer" course ! This course is by far the most mind bending,body shaking,trigger finger twitching course I've ever driven !
I'm gonna say its by far the most "fun" course I didn't get to finish !

Thank you to all the driver's for setting the bar for our 1st usrcca qualifier!
And a super huge thanks to my wife Mindy(aka sococrawlgirl) for all the painstaking time she's spent on the phone with the city of pacific grove to make this happen ! ( long story super short) some environmentalist thought we used glue to hold gates in place ( I frickin wish) lol
Thank you

Made up some Robosses just for monterey:shock:
drillpress032.jpg

looks like he cant make up his mind witch tires to run butt i think you got it covered :ror:

Back