• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

RCPCrawlers.com presents the 2012 Pacific Coast Championships

I know the THANKS have been issued time and time again for you and your band of supporters...But here is goes again from ME.
Thanks to Randy and Mindy for all your hard work on organizing this PCC,I for one know what is like to put on a USRCCA qualifier.Just know with all the effort will come the biggest reward, Your satisfaction of accomplishment!!!

I look forward to see you both and seeing all the familiar faces the west coast has to offer..."thumbsup""thumbsup" and the course design always intrigues me with the way designers set up courses ! If only one person can complete it (which usually will happens) then you succeeded in building a CHALLENGING course !!!

So looking to having a Fantastic time !!!"thumbsup""thumbsup":mrgreen:

P.S.-Many Thanks to those who have volunteered and to those that are behind the scenes.

Big THANKS for the sponsors!!!!

Last edited:
6 more days till I spend the night in a motel room with two other men.:lmao:

the comp will also be a blast.:flipoff:

Weather-
Just a reminder when packing- we are on the coast so wear layers! it can be foggy/misty in the mornin and hot in the afternoon.

I wanted to get some of that trail jerky but my wife said no.maybe next year. Thanks soco. Crew for setting this up.look like its going to be fun

i will have the pre-ordered jerkey and plenty more for sale,i will be at the site friday afternoon in a white scion xb.good times for sure "thumbsup"

I know the THANKS have been issued time and time again for you and your band of supporters...But here is goes again from ME.
Thanks to Randy and Mindy for all your hard work on organizing this PCC,I for one know what is like to put on a USRCCA qualifier.Just know with all the effort will come the biggest reward, Your satisfaction of accomplishment!!!

I look forward to see you both and seeing all the familiar faces the west coast has to offer..."thumbsup""thumbsup" and the course design always intrigues me with the way designers set up courses ! If only one person can complete it (which usually will happens) then you succeeded in building a CHALLENGING course !!!

So looking to having a Fantastic time !!!"thumbsup""thumbsup":mrgreen:

P.S.-Many Thanks to those who have volunteered and to those that are behind the scenes.

Big THANKS for the sponsors!!!!

I'd take thanks in someone buying me a beer after all this! Actually a shot of Pendelton! Can't wait to see ya all! And a BIG THANKS TO ALL OUR SPONSORS!

2 more days of work till I can leave this hellish valley heat and get to go to the cool coast!!"thumbsup"

forcast for sat. is 73 and partly cloudy I CANT WAIT HAHA:mrgreen:

well its 100% official the wife is NOT going to budge......
wish i could make it, have a great comp
good luck to all

Mark will be missed as part of our WCRCC crew, but at least we will all have some jerky lol

Back