• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Mendo Crawlers GTGs

This weekend?

Isn't it suposed to be this weekend? Gotta get people to sign up,or at least confirm time,and location. I heard a rumor that you were putting it on at The Concrete Pile!:mrgreen: If you need help let me know,I've got cones, clipboards,and stopwatches. Is everything good with Jim?

Comp Site ?

Hey Nick, Not this time . But ive got it going. For sure . I will not be here next weekend , Going to ROCKAWAY . Have to go , Its my STOMPPPPING grounds ."thumbsup"

When's the next Mendo-Crawler Comp? Is there a set schedule??

NBRCC Will be hosting a comp on the 18th, hope you guys can attend! (location to be set at the Weds meeting)

Comp this Sunday

Isn't it suposed to be this weekend? Gotta get people to sign up,or at least confirm time,and location. I heard a rumor that you were putting it on at The Concrete Pile!:mrgreen: If you need help let me know,I've got cones, clipboards,and stopwatches. Is everything good with Jim?

Sorry guys, a family emergency and travel have kept me offline.

DenBeste's again, this Sunday, Apr. 11.

Sign-up at:
http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/showthread.php?t=242433

When's the next Mendo-Crawler Comp? Is there a set schedule??

NBRCC Will be hosting a comp on the 18th, hope you guys can attend! (location to be set at the Weds meeting)

Our next comp is this Sunday. We are having our comps the 2nd Sunday of every month thru Nov.

Sunday's comp cancelled!

Sorry guys, but with rain looking certain (80-90% chance) on Sunday, we'll have to cancel comp #2. We'll make it up in Nov.

HELP! We need a comp location!

HELP!

DenBeste's will not be available for our May comp, 2 weeks from now!

Mendo Lake parking lot is 10 feet under water!

Mendocino R/C Raceway has been shut down by the City and will not restart for at least 3-4 months!

Bikedobber, any chance you can convince the property owners at the 'crete pile to let us have a comp?

Anyone else have any ideas for comp spots?

I looked under the new bridge on Orchard and there are virtually no rocks under it...

Any other ideas?

Comp site

Hey jim , Got your call yesterday . Dont know if we can have that many people at crete pile right now :cry: But ill see if we could have this one there ??? , Dont know . Ive been looking at a place up low gap road . It is a great place "thumbsup" , Theres parking and lots of rocks ,Really COOL ROCKS . Im also looking for other spots "thumbsup"

2nd. Location!

We have a second location that is axcessible. It will require some creative setup for a comp. Perhaps a Mendo/Konocti,Crawlers comp as we havn,t run one there yet?

I,d REALLY like to run 1.9s also. Come on guys there,s got to be more out there just sitting in the garage wanting to compete?

Conners B-day 020.jpg

Conners B-day 018.jpg

Conners B-day 013.jpg

It would be cool to check out that area of dobbers up Low Gap. Is there any crawling at Low Gap Park???

Last edited:
Comp Site???

Hey Nick, There is no good place at low gap park. I should know about the other low gap spot soon "thumbsup". Hey Ryan , Lake rocks are still under water:???: . Im looking hard for other places:mrgreen:.

Is Lake Mendocino an option and maybe sat. instead of Mothers day?

I plan on moving the comp to Sat. as others have asked too.

Location TBD still. I hope to have a location finalized by this weekend. I will post the sign-up once everything is firmed up.

Great News!

Hey everyone, thanks to bikerdobber's hard work, we now have a brand new place to have our next comp! "thumbsup"

The approx. address is 5000 Low Gap Road. It is private property, but we have permission from the property owner. Parking will be along the side of the road. Parking won't be abundant, so please rideshare, if possible.

Directions:

From North of Ukiah:
Exit N. State St.
Go South on State St.
Turn right on Low Gap Road (stop light)
Continue out Low Gap past the High School until the asphalt ends.
Keep going about 1 mile and you'll see us!

From the South:
Exit Perkins
Go west (towards town) to State St.
Turn right on State St. (stop light)
Turn left on Low Gap Road (stop light)
Continue out Low Gap past the High School until the asphalt ends.
Keep going about 1 mile and you'll see us!

I am going to go out there tomorrow and take pics. Stay tuned!!!

Last edited:
Over the top cool !!!

This new place is sooooo cooool, And the lady who owns it ,Is also very cool."thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup", She will let me use it any time , Just ask.8) We will post some pics today. Your not going to belive it .:mrgreen::mrgreen:

Low Gap Comp Spot Pics

Pics of our new comp spot!

LowGap01.jpg

LowGap02.jpg

LowGap03.jpg

LowGap04.jpg

LowGap05.jpg

LowGap06.jpg

LowGap07.jpg

LowGap08.jpg

LowGap09.jpg

-Jimhttp://.com/albums/ww177/mendocrawlers/LowGap01.jpg

Looks great!

If I didn't know better I'd say that was the old highschool drinkin rock? :twisted:
Brings back memories! Just up the road from an old 4wd.area.

Dobber,we arn't using the Lake County page,we switched to Konocti Crawlers. Please let that old page die out."thumbsup"

Back