• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Mendo Crawlers GTGs

For memorial weekend were probably going to take the boat and camp at lake mendo and i think were going to camp on the sites near the boat launch, side that is closest to lake county and blue lakes, but is it worth bringing my crawler with us?

Right now most of the areas to crawl on are under water! Can't think of any areas that arn't. Lots o water should be fun in the boat."thumbsup"

thats what my dad said he drove past there last weekend and said the water level was REALLY high.....now i just hope it doesnt rain memorial weekend:roll:

Do any of you know if the camp sites at Lake Mendocino are opened?

I tried to look it up but they haven't up dated anything.

I think the Northshore is,but the road to the Eastside of the lake is under water. The boaters camp would be cool,but you better move quick,limited sites on Memorial weekend they will go quick!

I believe their gonna hold the water as long as they can from now on. Also heard their trying to raise the normal level up as soon as they can make the nescecary changes.

Maybe we can get them to raise the rocks up"thumbsup"

Anybody going to be up at Lake Mendo this weekend? I am going camping again up there and i am bringing my crawler, i don't know if there is anything to crawl there but im still bringing it along with my touring car.

Hey Guys!

I am working on our next Comp. It's going to be on Sat., Oct. 16 at the Pumpkinfest, http://www.cityofukiah.com/pageserver/?page=pumpkinfest! Thanks to John L. (Mendocino R/C Raceway founder), we will have about 40 feet of Standley Street in downtown Ukiah. I will be getting the man-made course out next weekend to get them ready. Expect Greg's bridges and my rope bridge. We're also planning on having a cable bridge as well.

For kids and demo, we will also have a micro crawler course. John's working on those and has our local Line-X dealer donating ORANGE coating to the micro courses!

Let me know if you can help us get ready for this great event.

-Jim

willits spots

I will be in town this weekend and was wondering if there id=s any easy to get to spot that my son, nephew, and I can play with my minis thanks for your help Jeff"thumbsup"

I'm Wondering The Same Thing!

I'm still hanging around with my scaler conversion, but I never hear about anyone wanting to do some scale crawling in Mendo. I take mine to Lake Mendo on the side where the dam is. There are a few cool spots since they let a lot of the water out. Just give me a heads up and maybe me and another one of my rock crawling buddies can meet any of you guys there. Weekends are best for both of us. Peace."thumbsup"

Whats Going On . HERE IS WHAT

If Its Nots Raining , We , Meaning , Rory and i are allways PLAYEN "thumbsup" We have two tracks . One dirt kind of oval , One sand with turns , Its BITCHEN this time of year ."thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup" We allso have , Crawling Scale , most of the people in UKTOWN know whats up . Sorry if you dont . My Bad . Post up if you want to play . Allways game for new people to play with us . :mrgreen::mrgreen:

Back