• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Mendo Crawlers GTGs

Wow, lets blow the dust off this thread.:shock: It's been a long time since I've been crawling, but today on the 4th of July I decided to take my scaler out to the lake and I had a blast. I want to start doing some GTG again up here, because we all know crawling is better with others. What's new Greg? Let's see if we can get some Mendo guys to crawl again."thumbsup"

Wow, lets blow the dust off this thread.:shock: It's been a long time since I've been crawling, but today on the 4th of July I decided to take my scaler out to the lake and I had a blast. I want to start doing some GTG again up here, because we all know crawling is better with others. What's new Greg? Let's see if we can get some Mendo guys to crawl again."thumbsup"

I'm game for more GTGs now that I finally have my scaler together:

GEASCA001-14.jpg

Should we GTG this Friday evening? At the lake?

How does 7pm sound?

-Jim

I can't do Friday, but what about early Saturday morning at the lake? If you guys can't make it I'll understand. I'll be there around 9:30am before all the fishers and trucks with trailers show up. Take care guys.:mrgreen:

Seeing how it was still quite light out between 8 and 9pm tonight, how does 8pm sound?

Let's meet at the parking lot near the boat ramp at the end of Lake Mendocino Drive. Any questions about how to get there, give me a call at seven o seven 489 1374.

Anyone in the area wanting to play, come on out!

-Jim

Ended up driving solo, but still had a good time at the Lake. The water is still quite high, so there are a lot of good rocks under water.

UglyTrucklingatLakeMendo01.jpg

UglyTrucklingatLakeMendo02.jpg

UglyTrucklingatLakeMendo03.jpg

-Jim

Was going to head out to the lake after work today to do a scale run, but when it was time to go there was a cloud of thick smoke in the air covering the mountains. There is a fire going on somewhere near Lake County I heard. Oh well maybe some other time. Indoor house crawling it is.;-)

Well I decided to go to the scale comp this past Sunday, and boy did I have a blast. My rig gave all it had and then some. I need to do alot of upgrades if I want to finish in a better overall spot, but hey it was rewarding to see my rig finish each course. I think we need to get more from Mendocino County and Lake County to get down there next time. It's a great chance to get out and have some fun with other's that share the same love of this hobby."thumbsup"

Hey folks. New guy from Humboldt here. Up in Garberville. Just got a Wraith and looking to meet some locals to have some fun with. I come down to Ukiah pretty often so let me know if there are any GTG's happening. Was into nitro monster trucks about eight years ago and then got busy with having a family. Now I'm getting the kids into it and we're having a lot of fun. Hit me up.
Joey

Bump. Old thread I know but I am relocating to lake county/mendo area at the beginning of next year and trying to get an idea of how the scaler scene is there. Here in sacramento its huge. Let me know if anyone is ever interested in a gtg I go up there sometimes on thursdays fridays and saturdays to visit family and the scx10 comes with me.

Back