• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Mendo Crawlers GTGs

Just crawlen for fun

Hey , RYAN lets get some people together and comp for fun . Shellby is game i know . The kid is GOOD , FRICK , But never the less lets CRAWL . SUN sounds good . Whats up with you ? .:mrgreen: I have a whole box of XR10 shit im not useen .Your more than welcome to it CHEAP. Just let me know if you want to play.:mrgreen:

Thanks greg and Rory for the great gtg and thanks to Shelby and his dad for the pics and parts to keep my truck going. Ryan

Mendo comp ..

We will have a couple comps . not a sieres , But some comps . Soon , Just waiting for some other clubs to finish up so we have some turn out .Do some scaler stuff also.:mrgreen:

New GTG Schedule!

Dobber and I have decided to start weekly GTGs again!

Our first GTG will be this Friday, 5/20 at 6:30pm at the 'Crete Pile.

Comp crawlers, scalers, minis, micros - bring whatever you've got and let's play!

We plan on having GTGs every Friday.

See you there!

-Jim

Last edited:
Fri GTG ...

Have to go get my truck from charlie tomarrow . Dont know whos comen , Will be back by 6:30 , If everything goes right . Still come play . Rory will be here , Jim also . Come crawl . :mrgreen:

Back