• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Mendo Crawlers GTGs

Bikerdobber, good talkin to you the other day,its been awhile! Lets try to get a group together after the holiday,maybe the 26th.-27th? Either in your neck o the woods or mine is fine. I'll try to rally the troops over here. Let me know what your thinkin.

Crawlen/Scalen

Hey Nick , Merry Christmas . Dont have my XR 10 put together yet , But still have stuff to play with . Wheather is not the best , Well see . :mrgreen::mrgreen:

Anybody ever hit up the spot out low gap about a mile after it turns to dirt awesome spot would like to crawl with others sometime

I believe thats where they've been holding all the recent comps. Don't know when the next season will start,you can allways try to have a gtg. Post up when you want to meet "thumbsup"

Oh nice I stumbled upon it the other day and seen lines people built and Rc parts nice spot let me know when you head up

Low Gap

Yes low gap is a great place . tons of lines , Crazy rocks everywhere . Will have XR10 Done today . I will post some crawl times . :mrgreen: I also have a great pile of concrete , I mean a big pile . It is also a good place to crawl ."thumbsup"

Gtg

HEY NICK , AND LC / GUYS . You guys are allways wellcome . And LC / GIRL , Wellcome as well .:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: . Tomarrow . Come CRAWL .:mrgreen::mrgreen:

Some GTG ? Its Time

Hey everyone , Hows it going . Got my XR10 running , :mrgreen: And it is Badd AS S . Its alot of doing but its worth it for sure . The thing is FREAKY COOL TO CRAWL . Im really happy with it ."thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup" . SOOOOO lets get some people together and CRAWL . Just let me know , Im allways game , CRETE PILE IS THE BOMB RIGHT NOW , No dust . :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Back