• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Mendo Crawlers GTGs

Has the location been picked for the first comp?

I'll be going to DenBeste's tomorrow to see if they will be available. If not, it'll be at the lake. I'll let you guys know ASAP.

It won't be ready yet, but next month's comp will likely be at the Mendocino R/C Raceway. Here's a pic of the first load of rock:

ukiah_rock.jpg

You like???

Will there be different types of terrain,or will it all be that type of rock stacked up? It would be cool to have different surfaces mixed in.

Will there be different types of terrain,or will it all be that type of rock stacked up? It would be cool to have different surfaces mixed in.

There be other types of rock and concrete. We're also going to build a cable bridge and rope bridge. It's going to be fun!

Comp Site

That rock pile iooks good "thumbsup".Lets hurry up and get it going . Will help with stuff , Cable bridge , Rope bridge , What ever u need.:mrgreen:Chomping at the bit. LETS CRAWL."thumbsup"

1st comp

still quiet around here and the comp is coming up
2010 Comp #1 coming up quick!

posted 20 hours ago by Jim Logg
Our 2010 series kicks off on Sunday, Mar. 14 at DenBeste's Landscape Supplies in Ukiah.

Signed-up!

Hey, what ever happend to the Crete-Pile? I've heard of Greg wanting to have a comp there,and I know he's talked to everyone(and their brother) about doing it,and nothing??? Where's the hold-up at the pile? It was alot of fun,and there's definately comp worthy lines,it would be a great place!
Lets get 4 crawlers and some rope,and stretch him by the limbs untill he commits to a comp!!! We could use real crawlers,the little ones would just be silly!:twisted:

Crete Pile Comp

Hey I keep getting mixed answers from rory :?. But I allso keep working on him at the same time . "thumbsup" We RC something everyday,SLASH,CRAWLER,RC10, So I just keep on it and on it"thumbsup". Ive started working on his brother also. Thier will be some comps here soon "thumbsup". See ya next sun 8).

Wed. GTG

Hey Guys,

Weather-permitting, let's GTG this Wed. Mar. 10 at DenBeste's to work on the courses. 5:30pm 'til dark.

Bikerdobber, can you bring your bridges?

Thanks,
Jim

Last edited:
Saturday

Hi Guys,

I don't know how many of you noticed on the MendoCrawlers.com calendar, but I had originally hoped to have a season kick-off bbq the Sat. before our first comp. Unfortunately, time has been in short supply lately, so I was not able to get things together for it.

I would still like to see as many members as possible Sat. afternoon (say, 2:00-4:00pm) out at DenBeste's finalizing the courses.

Bikerdobber already brought out his bridges and a couple of killer new ones!

I would also like to help John layout the rock crawling area out at the new R/C track in Ukiah (www.mendocinorcraceway.webs.com) on Saturday, so let's plan on heading over there after things are wrapped up a DenBeste's. He already has the rock there as shown in a previous post, but we mostly need to help move some dirt around and plan the courses for future comps.

Thanks,
Jim

Last edited:
Comp Site

Hey Jim,Ive fnished course one and two."thumbsup" Course three is just about done , Spent the day yesterday working on them8). I will finish today, Not much left to do. I moved alot of rock yesterday it was FUN, Had some time ,So why not work on RC stuff"thumbsup". Everyone can check it out , And input. But I think all will like them."thumbsup""thumbsup". Oh ya,There is a tunnel ,And a frog pond, I think it will be dryed up sun. Darn it :mrgreen:.

Scaler???

Ya,soo,I got my comp rig torn down.I'm hoping to have it back together in time,but if I don't can I run the scaler? I can't imagine it being unfair,just wondering.

Talked to Greg today he seems pretty pumped about the courses,can't wait to see them.

Man I'm Done!

We just finished getting the rigs together! That was a long day of wrenching,sure hope they work tomorrow! See you guys in the morning."thumbsup"

thanks

I just wanted to say thanks to the Mendo guys for another great comp. It was almost a perfect (score) day:ror:. I hope I wil be able to make all of the series. thanks again for fun"thumbsup"

Back