• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Mendo Crawlers GTGs

Hey guys, I'm looking to get into cralwers and will be building one during the winter months. I'm thinking about picking up a Axial AX10 and going from there.

Great choice,if you have any questions about the build post up.There's alot of local drivers out here that would be glad to help get you set up. Stay away from the stick pack that everone wants to sell you,it'll be the first thing that you throw away! If you can get a lipo to start off with it'll save you time,heartache,and money in the long run.

I'm definitely going with Lipo's... I just need to pick up a new charger and some packs, Lipo's are new to me, I got out of the hobby a few years back. What Lipo's are good for running in a crawlers? There seems to be lots of different options.

Nord-figure out where you want to mount the pack and get the biggest mh pack that will fit!
Bikerdobber-there you are! Whats up with the crete spot all the local comps are shut down,we'd be glad to put on a comp if we had a location!!! Please get back to me if you'd like to do this,or even if you don't and I'll stop buggin you.:mrgreen:
Is anyone goin to the Baldrock comp on Jan.2nd? or the San Rafael comp on Dec.20th? We should try to get local drivers together to support the events,they come up for ours! We have three goin to BR,one seat open,and are thinkin about hittin the comp on the 20th. Anyone....Beuler?

Thanks for the battery advice, I'm going to pick up at steering kit with a servo tray and mount my battery up front so I'm guessing the pack won't have much space.

-c-

Crete Pile comp ?

1. Hey nick . Sorry about no contact . Rory is not good with comp right now ! Sorry !!! .Buuuutttttt we might be able to change his mind . Never the less . Ill will get back to U . OH yes i am going to the /20 /Comp should be FUNNN Lets hook up ."thumbsup"

Thanks for the battery advice, I'm going to pick up at steering kit with a servo tray and mount my battery up front so I'm guessing the pack won't have much space.

-c-

theNord,

We're having a meeting on Saturday if you'd like to come see some crawlers. It looks like the weather may be dry on Saturday, so we'll probably have a get together and do some crawling after the meeting.

When: Saturday, Dec. 19 at 12:00 noon
Where: Sports Zone Pizza in Ukiah

Jim
"El Presidente"

I'm not sure if I'll be able to make the meeting, I'm supposed to be having some windshield cracks repaired in my car on Saturday. I'll see if I can swap things around.

If you don't mind,maybe a couple of LC guys can show up. It'd be good to know what you are planning so we can schedule better.

Where will the gtg be?

If you don't mind,maybe a couple of LC guys can show up. It'd be good to know what you are planning so we can schedule better.

Where will the gtg be?

Sure, you LC guys can come. You'll just have to buy the beer! :mrgreen:

For the GTG, I'm thinking Lake Mendo. If it's available, maybe the 'crete spot.

Crete crawl

Hey jim , hows it going . Ill see if rory wants to do that for tomarrow . Ive been crawlen at the crete pile the last few days , and its great right now , theres no dry dust on anything so traction is killer right now ."thumbsup"

Rock Crawlen

Hey going out to crete pile right now . If anyone wants to crawl your more than welcome to come out . theres a map on mendo crawler page i belive . Be out till dark ."thumbsup"

Sat?

Hey guys,my charger's down,can anyone hit a pack or two for me?(LIPO):cry:Jim,if you havn't built that chassis yet,bring it and I'll get you a skid.

Thanks!

Too much fun guys,I had a blast! It was great to get out and practice with everyone.I was able to drive all the rigs out there,get in alot o wheel time.See you guys again soon"thumbsup"

Hey your welcome anytime nick and anyone else from LC ,Lets crawl !!! Days of fun to come . How do u spell < lucious > ? Anyways your welcome also ."thumbsup" Thanks for comen over .8)

Back