• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Mendo Crawlers GTGs

Not Tonight

I did not get the 2nd load of concrete today. I say we all meet Sat. afternoon to set up the courses.

-Jim

Course set up tomorrow

I'm planning on being at DenBeste's from 3:00-4:00pm tomorrow to set up the courses. Does that time work for everyone else?

Hello Everyone

Whats up Mendo Crawlers! Hey Rory did you ever get that Creeper up and rolling. That sucks that it lock up on you during comp day. Hope all is good with you Eric, notice you didn't make it to this past Sunday's Comp. You know everyone was wondering where was the camera man, so that they could get a great action shot of their rigs. Me and Greg make a good team with judging during the Comp. All is good with me, so until next time I'll see you when I see you. Peace! 8)

Ya we're out here

Hey Greg,sent you a pm,whats up? Get back to me on the crete spot and let me know what your thinkin. Lets get that goin if it's doable,maybe turkey weekend?
Thanks,Nick.

What's up guys? Sorry I haven't been around. Still putting in 50-55 hour weeks and now the wife is working 20 hours a week also. Damn life getting in the way of my toys:mrgreen: It's slow at work but the boss wants all the things that got put to the back burner during the summer rush to be taken care of. Hopefull things will be buttoned up here pretty soon.

Any word on something indoors for the winter?

Hey guys i have decided to not do any comping anymore since we dont have a class for me and im tired of having to spend so much money. i have decided to get a new esc and crawl but no more comps so i will not be helping anymore i will see you guys around
-Dan

What?

What,Crawladan no comping? We're wanting to start 1.9's in Lake County,and we've been getting people together to comp in other locations that run 1.9s! Hook up with us next season and run your rig,catch a ride and come with us to other comps,and maybe we can get Mendo to start the class back up if we have enough 1.9's?
There's allways gtg's,usually take both my rigs. Allthough it's hard to get our crew over on weekdays,we could get a weekend gtg and get a group together.
PM me if you want to run with another 1.9. "thumbsup"

Cool,that sounds like a great set of rules for scaler comps. Jesse was talkin about going down to your next event.I'm just getting mine up and runnig now...it's pretty basic.

Winter break

Hey Guys,

Don't worry, I haven't disappeared. I've just been extra busy traveling for business the past few weeks.

With the holidays here and rain coming, I have decided to not host any comps for Nov., Dec. & Jan.

I want to have a championship points series for 2010. Maybe 8 comps from Feb.-Sept. with Oct. as a make-up comp in case something makes any earlier comp not possible.

What do you think?

How about a club meeting to discuss? I say we meet on a Sat. in December at Sports Zone Pizza in Ukiah (the club will buy pizza for everyone). Dec. 5, 12 or 19th?

Have a great Turkey Day!

-Jim

scale comp/ gtg

thinking of having a scale comp/gtg at highland springs. run from the top side to bottom. You will need a winch, there will be water crossings, rocks, brush, the whole nine yards. be a afternoon/ evening crawl so we can incorporate lights. I am asking for 10 or competitors. let me know. I will try to get some pics up in the next couple weeks. if there is enough people interested post up a date that would work good with you. I am thinking 12-6, or 12-13, just let me know!

2010 Season Planning Mtg. - FREE PIZZA

Hi Everyone,
Let's have our 2010 planning meeting:
When: Saturday, Dec. 19 at 12:00 noon
Where: Sports Zone Pizza in Ukiah
If the weather is dry, we'll have a short GTG after the meeting.
Hope to see everyone there,
Jim
"El Presidente"

Back