• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Mendo Crawlers GTGs

Just Some AX10 Rockrings

Hey Fernando , I couldnt get your mesage , So post up here so i can get it ... "thumbsup"

Thanks for getting back at me. Well I remember you telling me that you had alot of extra parts for my rig, and if I needed something come to you so we can workout a deal. Well Its something small, but I want to change my stock ARTR outside rock rings to the Orange standard rock rings. I just like that look better, so if you arent using yours I'll trade you my outside rings for your AX10 Orange Standard rings. Talk to you later.:mrgreen:

Bikerdobber is a good guy

Thanks Greg for the Tire Beadlock setup."thumbsup" I'm still upset I didn't get a chance to hit the rocks at the comp. Now I'm on the lookout for the next one.:mrgreen: I kind of sound like a crackhead looking for their next rock.:shock: Now I know what that feels like.:lmao:

GTG's???

Just tryin to find out whats happining for gtg's this week? Want to get in some more practice time.How's that crete spot of yours? Is it available?

Just tryin to find out whats happining for gtg's this week? Want to get in some more practice time.How's that crete spot of yours? Is it available?

I left a message on Greg's phone. He's the one who's going to be able to tell us if it's available or not (private property).

-Jim

Things going on

Sorry guys I won't be able to make it out tonight. One of my Wife's friends pass away and she needs time to comfort her friends sisters through this rough time. So I'm here to help support her. I'm cool but just no crawling for me today. Guys have fun and post some pics.

I won't be out tonight either. The wife works 8pm-1am so that means I have the kids and she'll have the car:cry:

Anybody goin to check out the Fabulous Flashback Car show this Saturday? I always like checking out the great old cars.

Just imagine what our kids will have to look at when they get older, Prius' and honda civic's with three foot tall spoilers:shock:

Oh-no!

Had to go home from work sick today.Looks like I spoke too soon.:cry:
On the bright side there's whisky and cold meds,the whiskys' purly medicinal."thumbsup"

where is the GTG tomarrow ?

not sure if I can make it but just changed a couple things on my rig, bigger tires and new speed control (FXR) so now I'm running a 3s lipo pack, would like to try it out if I can make it.

oh yea nice pics RustlerHustler

Bald Rock Comp?

Hey guys,were tryin to get some people together to go to the next NCVRCC comp. It looks awesome from their pics,check it out and post up if you can go,it's on the 3rd.

Lake Mendo

Do any of you guys know of an area thats good for crawlin and bashin?

Most of us do our crawling at Lake Mendo. You can also bash at the Lake, because there are sections of flat sand and dirt areas to bash your faster rigs. Try the side of the Lake where the Dam is, because it has the best of both worlds and a parking lot right next to the areas that I spoke of eariler."thumbsup"

Thanks for the info. I didn't even think about goin down there, I was just messin around at the rusty bowl.

Wow Nobody

With it getting dark earlier I guess nobody is coming out. I'll just run my crawler by myself another time. I'm up in the air about the Lake County Comp and the Hobby Town Comp in the Bay Area:???: I've got to get some crawl time on the rocks before I go to either one. Oh well I'll see you when I see you!;)

October Comp

Hey Guys,

If no GTG tonight, I'd like to ask everyone about our October comp.

NBRCC Under 101 is Oct. 18th.

How does everyone's calendars look for Oct. 24th or 25th?

Thanks,
Jim

Last edited:
Back