• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Mendo Crawlers GTGs

DB is here in Ukiah. It's where our next comp will be. It's a little north of lake mendo on State street.

Still waiting for Jim to post to see if it's a go or not.

How many MENDO crawlers are gonna show at the next comp! I hope to see everyone at this one, i'm planning to be there.

I'll be there. We missed you at the last comp. Are there alot of other SR guys planning on coming? You guys should also check out Lake County's next comp. It's not scheduled yet, that I know of, but it's a sweet place to crawl.

see ya there"thumbsup"

Labor Day GTG

DB is here in Ukiah. It's where our next comp will be. It's a little north of lake mendo on State street.

Still waiting for Jim to post to see if it's a go or not.

Hey Everyone,

Ron said they will be home this afternoon so let's meet at around 4:00pm. I'll bring the course markers and chalk.

-Jim

Gtg

Just got back from the GTG at DenBeste and it was fun just hanging out with the guys. I'm happy that some of you guys took the time out of your day to hang out with us. RustlerHustler I hope you can put some of those pics up. The Comp's courses are still a work in progress. Until next time "I'll see you when I see you".:mrgreen:

Working on posting up the pics now. Have to upload them to my smugmug and then I will post the link.

Had fun today. It was good times to get out and crawl. I like using the gates at GTGs, it gives you a challenge rather than just driving where ever you feel like.

Alright guys here are the pics. Brought the wife's point and shoot so the pics aren't up to my standards, but still nice to have.

This is my favorite from today:

642803778_wNaVR-M.jpg

The rest can be seen here:

http://photosbyeric.smugmug.com/Radio-Controlled-Cars/Labor-Day-GTG/9557529_vgveP#P-1-15

Thanks to everybody who made it out today."thumbsup"

No GTG tonight

Hi Guys,

No GTG tonight. Let's GTG and design our courses tomorrow night (Thursday) at 6:30 or so at DenBeste's. I called Ron and he said he or Lisa would be able to move some rocks around if we need.

Sound good?

-Jim

The wife has to work, but she was already trying to change her schedule anyways. Will know tomorrow late morning if she has it off.

Just me, myslef & I...:-(

I mostly set up courses #1 & #3. I say mostly because I could not decide on a finish gate for course #1 and I ran out of daylight before I could finish course #3. Course #1 has 8 gates, #2 will have 5?, #3 has 5 gates.

I'll leave it up to other Mendo Crawlers to set up course #2. I left the course markers, measuring stick and chalk on the concrete steps in case I can't be there.

When will some of you be available to set up course #2? Friday night? Saturday night?

-Jim

Track # 2 KRAWLER COURSE

Went out this afternoon put course #2 kind of together . But we can chang it if u like .But i think its kind of cool ."thumbsup" Going to work on it tomarrow .:mrgreen: .ROCK AND ROLL ..."thumbsup"

Back