• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Mendo Crawlers GTGs

Rigged?

If there rigged I'm still dion this wrong because I never get any of the money? Actualy Brad from Windsor took the thrid place position and will be gettin some cash sent to him!I'll have all the results posted soon in the comp section.Thanks to all the Mendo guys for comin out and helpin!"thumbsup"

If there rigged I'm still dion this wrong because I never get any of the money? Actualy Brad from Windsor took the thrid place position and will be gettin some cash sent to him!I'll have all the results posted soon in the comp section.Thanks to all the Mendo guys for comin out and helpin!"thumbsup"

LMAO:p it's never rigged, i know that! hell i did better at your guys' comp than any of our own.:oops: i'm just happy that i at least bested some damn good drivers on course one.

You put it down on course one

Hey bro, just wanted to let you know that you and I tied for 9th today with a score of 88. Must have been rigged since the top three were LC guys. then again it is home field advantage! also thanks for lettin me run your rig today, always good to get a feel for something different.:mrgreen:

Great job today! I think the Mendo group as a whole did well today. No problem you can use my rig any time."thumbsup"

I agree, Mendo guys held their own today.

I got 6th today:mrgreen: Best finish yet. It feels rewarding when you spend alot of time on a truck, then take it to the rocks, and it performs exactly as you had hoped.

Wed. GTG

Hey Everyone,

Where do you want to GTG this Wed.? 'Crete spot? Greg, are you going to be around?

-Jim
"El Presidente"

With any luck I will be off work in time to make it. Stupid Holiday weeks, work 20+ hours of OT (comission not hourly), just so I can take 8 hours off on Monday:?

so where are you all meeting up tomarrow ?? what time ?? I may be able to make it out ?

here are the directions to the spot that is probable for tomorrow, http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UT...b08a4c&t=h&z=9

bikerdobber/greg and mendocrawlers/jim usually wait outside the little store next to the buddists temple at the end of talmage for a few before heading to the spot. if you can make it be there by 7 pm or a little after. private property and such.

looks like it's going to be at the crete spot out Talmage. If you've never been there before let Greg, bikerdobber, know and he'll give you the directions or someone can met you at the Talmage store and you can follow them out there. We meet at 7pm. The more the merrier.

Wed night gtg

Rock and roll . Lets play . Just come out . But it gets darker sooner come whenever . Ill be there . "thumbsup" Ill be here for a bit .Talk to me .:mrgreen:

Sorry I couldn't make it out tonight. Started at 5am and got home at 5:30pm. One more week of long summer time hours and then it's back to regular work weeks.

Hey Jim, do you know if Ron's in town this weekend and if he'll be open for business? Maybe those of us lucky enough to have Monday off could have a little GTG out there Monday around 4-5pm. Plenty of sunlight and we cold do some prelim work on the courses for the upcoming comp.

Gtg,gtg!

I've got Mon. off! Keep me informed,I'm down for some practice. If it dosn't work at DB lets figure out another place,set up some courses and run!"thumbsup"

How many MENDO crawlers are gonna show at the next comp! I hope to see everyone at this one, i'm planning to be there.

Hey Jim, do you know if Ron's in town this weekend and if he'll be open for business? Maybe those of us lucky enough to have Monday off could have a little GTG out there Monday around 4-5pm. Plenty of sunlight and we cold do some prelim work on the courses for the upcoming comp.

Hey Guys,

I'll call Ron tomorrow to see if they'll be around. I'll keep everyone posted.

-Jim

Hi Guys,

DenBestes plans to be open for business until noon or so tomorrow. Ron said they would probably be around at 3-4pm. I will call him in the late morning to confirm, but right now it looks likely.

-Jim

Back