• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Mendo Crawlers GTGs

I made it to the lake at 7:18pm and there were no Mendo crawler guys in sight.:?

We just missed you. Would have been earlier but the kids were taking their sweet time getting out of the house. Didn't stay long. My truck's all torn apart getting some new goodies and Rory's having problems getting the new Creeper set up.

I made it to the lake at 7:18pm and there were no Mendo crawler guys in sight.:?

we made it out about 7:30~7:45. it was all good till i broke a vcd pin.:evil: then being a glutton for punishment was still playing with the creeper and broke the other front vcd pin.:shock::oops: uhhhhh........ that sucked:flipoff: the new rig has awesome articulation:twisted:"thumbsup"

Already signed up. Replacing everything except the axels and Rooster Combo. Can't wait to test it out."thumbsup"

Jph comp

I was wondering if any of you guys will be going to Jake's Rock Comp on Sunday. Me and the family will be heading down, of course they will be shopping at the Mall. I'm sure you guys guess that one. The say Positive Thinking = Positive Results lets hope thats a true statement. Think Positive, Think Positive, Think Positive... Oh to Hell with that whats going to happen is going to happen. Hopefully my end of the day standing will look good."thumbsup"

For Me It Was A OK Day Not Great But OK

Me and Greg went down and gave it all we had. There were alot of people at this one from all over Northern Cali. Today was fun, but the courses kick my tail end pretty bad. I didn't complete not one single course. 10 gates in 6 minutes ( What kind of madness was this ). I don't know how Greg did but he had to have done better than me. If you didn't have " Dig " you had a major problem before your truck even hit the rocks. I've ran without dig all year, but today was the first time that I was upset that I didn't have it.:?

Yeah I need to know also. I still have some juice left over from the comp on Sunday that I need to get rid of. If I have both of my kids with me I'll be at the lake. Until next time " I'll see you when I see you ""thumbsup"

No reply from Greg, so let's meet at the lake tongiht.

-Jim

So where's it at? Fernando, I have the twins also. Since I have the kids it would be easier to do the lake for me.

Will be there Jim, sans the crawler. Just got everything put back together, still working on electronics placement. Got a new Maxamps 2s2p 2200 lipo today. The higher discharge rate exposed my shitty solder job on the deans plug from the ESC, blew the neg side out. Atleast I'm hoping that's the problem.

Also still need to figure out mounting points on the new SWX.

I'll bring it with me and maybe you can give me a few pointers."thumbsup"

Lake County Comp

Remember there is a comp this weekend in lake county. If anyone at last minute that you wanna go, just show up"thumbsup", the more the better. It is going to be a blast. See You There:mrgreen:

Missed out

you missed out on a bad @$$ comp if you didn't make it to the Highland Springs comp today! courses were challenging but very fun. if you missed out on this comp gotta try and make it to the next one that these guys put on:mrgreen: got my first top ten finish with a rig that hasn't been tested on the rocks:twisted:

Fernando

Hey bro, just wanted to let you know that you and I tied for 9th today with a score of 88. Must have been rigged since the top three were LC guys. then again it is home field advantage! also thanks for lettin me run your rig today, always good to get a feel for something different.:mrgreen:

Back