• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Mendo Crawlers GTGs

hey guys. I'm Back after a break from crawling (due to lack of interest in sending my FXR in). i will try to get my fxr in soon and if not before the next comp i will definately try to make it out to judge. i know where the crete spot is. but how do you get to it by car/ do you have to park and walk to the spot?

hey guys. I'm Back after a break from crawling (due to lack of interest in sending my FXR in). i will try to get my fxr in soon and if not before the next comp i will definately try to make it out to judge. i know where the crete spot is. but how do you get to it by car/ do you have to park and walk to the spot?

Good to see you getting back into it"thumbsup"

We drive back to the crete spot. Make sure to drive reallllly slow as not to kick up dust on to the grape crop.

Where is the GTG this week? I'm assuming the lake so we can do some prelim work on the courses. Put my new radio in and my new overdrive front gears and want to test them out before the comp"thumbsup"

Gtg

A couple of us are going to try to make it over this week,for your gtg.It sounds like it's going to be at the lake? Let me know for sure,thanks.

Where is the GTG this week? I'm assuming the lake so we can do some prelim work on the courses. Put my new radio in and my new overdrive front gears and want to test them out before the comp"thumbsup"

Yep, let's meet at the lake so we can lay out the courses for Saturday.

See you guys there!

-Jim

Had a blast crawling last nite"thumbsup"

Didn't get any course design done for Satuday so we will be back out there Friday at 7pm.

Fernado we need you man. That way when no one finishes a course we have someone to blame it on:p

See you guys Friday

Had a blast crawling last nite"thumbsup"

Didn't get any course design done for Satuday so we will be back out there Friday at 7pm.

Fernado we need you man. That way when no one finishes a course we have someone to blame it on:p

If I have to " Crawl " on my knees I'll be there Friday to help out. You guys have my word on that one. Good thing my word is only worth two cents.:lmao:

hey guys i am thinking that i will have money to send my esc in by early to mid september so the september comp will most likely have some super hard one nine courses. ill try to make it out to this next one to judge (i almost like judging better than crawling.)
:twisted:

Wed night gtg

Hey sorry i havent been makeing the gtg wed night , Im working at the coast . And my computer had a cough due to cold , so it was at the computer doctor . But its back now so im good . almost done out here , so im going to be ready to krawlllll . sorry i didnt make the comp . had friend from out of town ."thumbsup":mrgreen:

Tonight's GTG

Sorry guys, I have to watch the baby tonight.

We have $18 to donate to a local charity from our last comp. Does anyone have a favorite charity? Boys & Girls Club?

-Jim

I'll try and make it

Redking when did you get a Venom Creeper Crawler? Damn I guess we haven't hung out in awhile. I can't run my truck and watch my kids at the sametime, so if I come I'll just watch you guys run your rigs and BS around."thumbsup"

Back