• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Mendo Crawlers GTGs

A couple of us LC crawler guys are having our first comp on Aug 1st. It'll be at Highland Springs just south of Lakeport. Were keeping it a smaller event,about 20 drivers max,we have 10 allready signed up! We'd like to get some more more local drivers signed up so I figured we'd give your guys a shout. There will be three natural courses,a BBQ,drinks,and a prize purse to the top three.Were asking for a $5 donation that will be for the purse. We have a sign-up sheet on Lakeport Hobbies.com or you can pm me and I'll sign you up.If you have any questions please pm me and I'll give you my contact info.
Thanks,Nick."thumbsup"

Hi Nick,

Thanks for the invite, but I will be racing my Baja 5B at Thunder Valley on Aug. 1st. I will make sure the other Mendo Crawlers club members know about your comp.

We've tentatively planned to have our next comp on Aug. 15th in Ukiah.

-Jim

Thanks!

Thanks for spreadin the word! Sorry I missed your last comp,but we'll make the next one! I'd also like to hook up for some inbetween comp action.Do you have an email message list that you contact for events,and crawl nights,or is it just word of mouth? I get updates on your comps from Jake,but miss out on evening crawls.
Nick.

Thanks for spreadin the word! Sorry I missed your last comp,but we'll make the next one! I'd also like to hook up for some inbetween comp action.Do you have an email message list that you contact for events,and crawl nights,or is it just word of mouth? I get updates on your comps from Jake,but miss out on evening crawls.
Nick.

Nick,

Just keep following this thread for evening get togethers (GTGs). We usually meet at 7:00pm on Wed. nights. Our two places have been at the lake or the 'crete spot. Read prior posts for maps and directions.

-Jim

HEEEEY LETS PLAY."thumbsup"
LETS crawl at the CRETE PILE !
Let me know whats going on.
IM game for lake or CRETE.!"thumbsup"
Talk to me .

'Crete pile it is! I'll be at the Talmage store at 7:00pm for anyone who hasn't been out there yet. Crawladan? Penry? Where have you guys been???

-Jim

Damn

Sorry guys I won't be able to make it out tonight for some fun crawling with friends. I have to go over to Lake County to take care of a few things that just came up. Nothing serious, but I won't make it back before 9 pm. Oh well sh#t happens. See you guys when I see you " Peace "."thumbsup"

Pics from 7-22-09 GTG

7-22-09GTG-1.jpg

rustlerhustler - a little worried about his truck's position

7-22-09GTG-2.jpg

bikerdobber and his AX-10

7-22-09GTG-3.jpg

redking's Rock Force

Nice pics Jim"thumbsup"

In that pic of me my truck was on three wheels, with the front passenger side tire hooked onto a 1/2" piece of the crete sticking up.

And just for refernce I'm 6'4" and the truck was nearly eye level, would have been one hell of a fall:twisted:

Looks like a fun spot! I have trouble meeting in Ukiah at 7 in the middle of the week.Do you guys hook up any other time?

We have been talking about doing a weekend thing. Tossing the idea around of a poker run style crawl. Each gate gets you a card, best hand wins. Throw in some bbq and brew and it will be a fun day. Stay tuned to this thread and hopefully we will have something going soon.

That sounds cool,good idea.We've been doing simular gtg's in LC,we're opening the next one up to 20 people,we have 11 right now.Some of you guys should come over and crawl.Everybodys kickin in $5 and the top three will split it. It's Aug.1st.
Some of us have Mondays off,and have been crawlin.Any of your crew want to crawl on Mon?

Wed. 7/29 GTG

Hey Guys,

I will be working late on Wed., so don't plan on me being there.

In case my schedule changes, where are you guys going to crawl? 'Crete spot again?

-Jim

Back