• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Mendo Crawlers GTGs

More from the 'crete crawl

Have some of the obligatory flex shots. Sorry Ceasar i guess i didn't get any of your truck.:oops:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
The 'Crete Tube

I didn't see it, but was told that everybody who tried the Tube made it except Jim.:mrgreen: Doesn't look difficult but i was taking pictures. Here are a the shots that i got.

picture.php

Is the tube that tough or is he just showing off!?
picture.php

Caesar in the tube
picture.php

I will be at the comp on the 12th Fernando. Unfortuantly I cannot make the mendo comp, I will be out of state.

Nice looking create crawl spot guys!

Wed. GTG

Hey guys,

Would you rather GTG at the Lake or at the concrete out Talmage? Greg & Rory B., would it be okay for us to have our GTG at the concrete again?

-Jim

Glad to see more people made it out to greg and rory b's tonight. hey fernando, do you have a future crawler in the works!:mrgreen: Thanks again greg and rory b for having us out at the 'crete spot"thumbsup"

That was fun

That is a cool spot to do some Rc Rock Crawling. I had a great time hanging out with the guys. Yes my kid is a Rock Crawler in training. She has a New Bright 4x4 Jeep Rock Crawler to start her off, and she loves it. Hey in the end after she scared the hell out of you guys with the dog incident she finally warmed up to him. Thanks for having us out Bikerdobber. Hey Jim I made it through the tube.:lol:

July 18 Comp Update

Ha Ha Fernando! Let's just see how your truck does at the comp, when it counts! :mrgreen:

Update on the Use Permit for next weekend. The guy finally called me today and we're on! I hope to see everyone there!

-Jim

Bad news guys. My parents are visiting from out of town and I won't be able to make it to tomorrow night's GTG. :cry:

If someone can take a tape measure and chalk to start marking out the courses, that would be great. Remember, 16" between gates. Each course will need a start, 5 gates to progress through and a finish. Make sure to spread the courses out, we'll have a lot of room this time.

I plan on going out at 8:00pm or so Friday night to finalize the courses and finish things up. Then, I'll be out at 7:00 Saturday morning to set up.

Eric & Rory, can you bring the ice chests and any free drinks you can get? I'll bring the igloo with powdered Gatorade again.

Thanks, Jim

Where was everybody

Me and Redking decided to make two out of the three courses for Sat. and we did a great job " Trust me ". There will be steep hills, dropoffs, sidehilling and some tight fit sections. We felt that it would be best to let the rest of you guys build the 3rd course. Just so you guys can say you had a part in this comp.:? Just joking! Hell we were brain dead after building and rebuilding the first two courses. This is going to be a great Comp."thumbsup"

jim, fernando and i took your advice on the courses. we thought that we would step it up a notch though. we kept in mind that the first gate should be easy, after that, its on!!!!:shock::twisted: hope everyone brings their "A" game for this comp"thumbsup" maybe a few more mendocrawlers can make it out friday for some input on the last course.:mrgreen:

Thanks for the work guys! 8pm on Friday sound good for everyone to finalize the courses?

-Jim

Great Comp

It was a great Comp today. Numbers were low, but some of the best crawler guys were there to pressure everyone to do there best. It was " HOT ":twisted: Damn without Redking and Rustler Hustler most of us would have passed out. Thanks for the endless supply of cold drinks. I had a great time with friends today, and thats what matters. Everyone was impress with the courses. Overall a great day and thats what matters."thumbsup"

glad to hear it is appreciated:mrgreen:"thumbsup" didn't get to run because of a wiring snafu, but got her fixed later in the day. ran a few of the courses and didn't so well at all. damn we're good at making hard courses, huh fernando:shock::twisted:"thumbsup"
course three was a hard course in of itself too! i heard last count that course two took out at least five rigs.:shock: it's and endless supply of different courses out at the lake. we haven't even scratched the surface of the possibilities out there. we should have another comp out there soon."thumbsup"

Highland Springs Comp

A couple of us LC crawler guys are having our first comp on Aug 1st. It'll be at Highland Springs just south of Lakeport. Were keeping it a smaller event,about 20 drivers max,we have 10 allready signed up! We'd like to get some more more local drivers signed up so I figured we'd give your guys a shout. There will be three natural courses,a BBQ,drinks,and a prize purse to the top three.Were asking for a $5 donation that will be for the purse. We have a sign-up sheet on Lakeport Hobbies.com or you can pm me and I'll sign you up.If you have any questions please pm me and I'll give you my contact info.
Thanks,Nick."thumbsup"

Back