• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Mendo Crawlers GTGs

Hey Greg--Me and Rory will be out there. I think Jim said he had to work late, not sure about Cesar and Fernando. See you at the crete at 7.

Sorry Greg the wife just now got home and the kids haven't had dinner yet so we won't be able to make it tonight.

Lake co. Comp

NICK thanks alot.
Ill be back for more of that."thumbsup"
That was SOOOOOOOOW!!!! much fun:mrgreen:
Thanks to everybody for food and fun.8)
See you guys next time"thumbsup"

my name is Tom i lived in fort bragg some time ago live in roseburg or now. i have a losi now .

Hi Tom,

I'm the guy who gave you directions to RPP Hobby on the Baja forum.

You are welcome to join us for some crawling on Wed. night. We meet at Lake Mendocino or out at the 'Crete spot out Talmage (see earlier posts in this thread).

Guys,

Where would everyone like to meet on Wed.???

-Jim

thank my sister lives in town and work a safeway in ukiah my dad still lives in frot bragg i am i roseburg or .

Wow!

I just want to say " Damn " you guys miss out on a great comp Yesterday over in Lake County. That was the best place I've ever been to for some RC Rock Crawling. I had some bad luck on Sat. but I still had a ton of fun. Me a Gregg gave it our best shot, but those Lake County boys had the inside track Yesterday. Watch out theres always next time!:twisted:

Glad you guys came over,we all had a great time! That was my first comp with both of my boys drivin,I'm happy it went as well as it did. I'll try to get everyone over to your next event.Let us know what you thought of the courses so we can improve our next event.

I would've liked to try out another local comp, but the 5th scale race at Thunder Valley took priority this weekend. Besides, I finished 3rd in only my second race! My class (5B Open Novice) had 8 entries.

ThunderValley3rdPlace_8-1-09.jpg

-Jim

be in town this sat got to see my sister be there a week iam from fort bragg live in roseburg OR now

GTG's

I wont have my rig fixed for tomorrow,but were gonna do a gtg @ Highland Springs Thur.@ 6ish if any of you guy's are interested? We'll try to hook up with you guys next week for yours.

I would've liked to try out another local comp, but the 5th scale race at Thunder Valley took priority this weekend. Besides, I finished 3rd in only my second race! My class (5B Open Novice) had 8 entries.

-Jim

Congrats on the win.

I'm cool with whatever spot we pick.

I went to RPP today and left with a few new toys. A SWX chassis and a KO propo radio"thumbsup" Gonna wait until Thursday to put it all together. Don't want to take it all apart and not be able to get it back together before tomorrow night.

Back