• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Mendo Crawlers GTGs

I have family stuff on the 17th and the 24th and 25th. So I vote for the 18th.

I just looked and the Santa Rosa comp is on the 18th, so that day is out. I think having it the 17th may be to much, comping here and SR would take up the whole weekend for a lot of guys. So the 24th or 25th would work better. I wonder how mad the family would be if I skipped my sis's Bday party. She has had one every damn year for the last 26 years, LOL!!

Last edited:
Rustler you dont have to skip it. Just show up fashionably late.

If she didn't live in Fort Bragg that might be an option. I could always send the wife and kids and stay here, that's a win win for me. Peace and quite and crawling sounds good to me."thumbsup"

October Comp

Hey Guys,

I'm leaning towards Sun. Oct. 25th for our next comp. Now, which location do you guys prefer? DenBeste's or Lake Mendocino?

Crete Spot!

I now I'm not a club member,but I'm dyin to crawl at the crete spot! It's nice to get some new locations in the mix,keeps it interesting.
You guys missed a great time at Bald Rock,some of the best terrain that I've ever crawled(seen),and a great group of guys to crawl with!

Whats New!

I'm open to comp anywhere at this point, since I haven't been in a comp since the last Lake County Comp. The crete spot would be cool, but thats something Greg would have to OK first. I'm wondering if parking would be a issue, because once you park you might be stuck there until other cars move out of your way so that you could get out. Everyone would have to drive very slow on the dirt road, so that there wasn't to much dust thrown over the grape vines. If it happens it would be great, but if it doesn't I would understand. Whats up with the GTG this week? Until next time " I'll see you when I see you"!:mrgreen:

The wife has Wednesday off this week so I can go to a gtg if we have one this week. We will have to make it earlier due to the fact that it's getting dark by 7:30-8pm.

I just left a message with Greg to see if the 'crete spot will be available tomorrow night. I think we should try to meet at 6:00pm.

-Jim

Whats Next!

picture.php

Is the Crete Spot on or not tonight! :?

Maybe Next Time

Damn I missed it. Started watching the Yankee game and fell asleep on the couch. Anybody show up?

Me, Jim, Wyatt and his Dad were there doing some fun crawling. We kept crawling until we couldn't see any lines to crawl. I have a old set of lights from one of my touring car bodies that I might put on my Chevy Scaler body. Until next time, I'll see you when I see you.:mrgreen:

Hobby Town Comp, I was There!

attachment.php

I had a Blast at the Hobby Town Comp today! This was my first indoor Comp, and boy did I pick the right place. I won a " Crawler Design Works " Chassis. Got alot of other free stuff tee shirts, flashlight, hat, and a packet full of other little goodies. Got to meet Badger, he is a cool guy to talk with. Its was a great day and place to do some RC Rock Crawling. Oh yeah did any of you guys watch the live coverage of the comp today? What a day!"thumbsup"

Kick ass event for sure. Glad you made it down Fernando. You just might win the award for longest drive to the comp lol.

I wanted that chassis myself. It's sweet. There were tons of great prizes. I really wanted to win that hitec servo or one of those crawlers. Wasn't my lucky day though.

Hope to see you guys out next Sunday under the 101"thumbsup"

The 101

picture.php

Heres a pic of Greg's rig at the Comp in Santa Rosa on Sunday. I had a great time! To bad other guys from the Mendo Crawlers group couldn't make it out. Well I guess I'll see you guys when I see you. Peace! :mrgreen:

Wed. GTG

Hey Guys,

I'm working on getting a truckload (maybe two) of scrap concrete from the Rite Aid demolition on Gobbi St.

I hope to get it delivered to DenBeste's sometime tomorrow.

Who's up for making some new courses tomorrow night???

It gets dark early, so I plan to be out there no later than 6pm.

-Jim

Slackers!

Where was everyone tonight???

I got a FREE load of concrete delivered tonight. I'm hoping to get another tomorrow.

Anyone free tomorrow night?

-Jim

Back