• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Mendo Crawlers GTGs

:mrgreen: Thats funny,it's actually "Lucian". I think he's used to people pronouncing it wrong,dosn't seem to bother him to much. He's chased my kid down a couple of times for calling him Lotion but that was because he was being a little s@#t.:)

Great to see you at "The Rock" yesterday Bikerdobber,way to represent! That was a blast,runnin rigs from sun-up,to sun-down big turnout! Local crawlaz you gotta check out some of these big comps,very technical,a lot of great drivers to compete with!

2010 Championship Series starts in March

We are going to have an 8-comp Championship Series this year starting Mar. 14!

Our comps will be held the second Sunday of each month, with Nov. as a make-up date:

Mar. 14
Apr. 11
May 9
Jun. 13
Jul. 11
Aug. 8
Sep. 12
Oct. 10
Nov. 14
(make-up, if needed)

These are all on the calendar at MendoCrawlers.com

Championship series info (entry fee, points, prizes) to come soon.

-Jim

Last edited:
Hey Mendo guys!

We're trying to get a little GTG together Sun. afternoon. It will be out past the compsite on highland springs road. Come on out and play!

cant wait for the series. Come up to highland springs for some practice time sunday around 2ish. Everyone knows they could use some practice time, come have some fun:mrgreen:

picture.php

Hey Guys,

You'll be stoked to hear we will soon have a new place to crawl in Ukiah!

It was too dark to take pics tonight, but the new Mendocinio R/C Raceway president, John, has started laying out a rock crawling course. If you haven't been out there yet, you can see pics and a map at MendoRacers.com

He has already received a half truckload of nice rock (rounder than the pokey rocks at the lake). He plans on getting more before mid-March.

I look forward to a new place to crawl for fun and for future comps! "thumbsup"

-Jim

P.S. There is a race this Sunday, 2/28. Gates open at 8:30am. I won't be able to make it, but you guys should check it out!

Last edited:
Sunday huh?

I might have to drive over and check that out! I've been meaning to get over there and check out that new bridge down by Home Depot.It looks like there might be some crawling around,or under it,has anybody checked it out?

Other Mendo Guys

Hey its good to see some activaty. Thought everybody was gone . Hey nick Ill go check out the bridge , I didnt think about that , Thanks for the heads up."thumbsup"

Back