• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Help building my Krazed Un-stuck crawler

Big Thank you to Snapon boy for the phone call to get me squared away. Was close to running away with my tail between my legs on this build.

Sent from my S7 using Tapatalk

No worries I had loads of help with my shafty from Winnerone23 and bmachinerc and crucial and lots of others.

149 r/c worx's Team Driver

Rear, keep axles but replace tubes with aluminum ones and vanquish red scx10 lock outs cause I'm ocd lol

Front, axial front universals # ax30563, brass xr tubes and keeping the front vanquish wraith parts I have.

You can modify the rear tubes you already have easily enough. I like a bit of rear weight. :mrgreen:

20161126_180624_zps8jcqhkax.jpg

Or I'll trade you I've got a set of non splined aluminum ones. There used tho. But it would save you money.

Or I'll trade you I've got a set of non splined aluminum ones. There used tho. But it would save you money.

I would but I really want the splined ones. Are the ones in the photo the right ones to order if i want brass up front and aluminum in the rear?

I honestly don't know if the scx10 lockout will slide over the splined tube you have in the picture. I think if you want tubes in the rear you need stock beef tubes for the scx10 that don't have splines. However I may be wrong.

I honestly don't know if the scx10 lockout will slide over the splined tube you have in the picture. I think if you want tubes in the rear you need stock beef tubes for the scx10 that don't have splines. However I may be wrong.

These will work with ur aluminum ones?

http://www.rpphobby.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=VPS01190

Edit to add, now that I look at it I think your right. I'll do the trade with you if you want , as long as it works with the ones in the rpphobby.com link

Last edited:
Do I gently tighten the bushing screws (king pins) down till they just touch the brass? Use lock tight? The screw, bushing and c-hub stay fixed right, the knuckle slides around the bushing?

Do I gently tighten the bushing screws (king pins) down till they just touch the brass? Use lock tight? The screw, bushing and c-hub stay fixed right, the knuckle slides around the bushing?

Feel free to PM me, for any knowledgeable info, you need..

Set Screw's will work. Just loc-tite them..
No need to tighten them down. Snug will do

Plus. You would do better, to have this moved to the AX-10 scorpion section

Back