• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Help building my Krazed Un-stuck crawler

Feel free to PM me, for any knowledgeable info, you need..

Set Screw's will work. Just loc-tite them..
No need to tighten them down. Snug will do

Plus. You would do better, to have this moved to the AX-10 scorpion section
Thanks, I'm a newbie so that's why I thought here was best.

Sent from my S7 using Tapatalk

87e74ed24f8955d8af217ef8282571f1.jpg

cee774afa321494617c2cea8364fe54d.jpg

So does this all look right so far? The front lowers have that bend for tire clearance when turning?

Also the four screws near the dlux sticker I'm assuming are for the upper links to be mounted to the chassis with the nuts but what are those two small screws for?

Thanks, I'm a newbie so that's why I thought here was best.

No biggie. Shoot a Moderator a PM.. they will move it to the proper section..

Fish boy, says he has been helping ya..
Your in good hands. Cause when he has a question, he texts me.. lmao..

Shiiiiiit, I have a 93% failure rate at finding the wrong way to do things. I have a knack for figuring it out though. :lol:

Links look fine but the trans & skid are 180* out.

Shiiiiiit, I have a 93% failure rate at finding the wrong way to do things. I have a knack for figuring it out though. [emoji38]

Links look fine but the trans & skid are 180* out.
Does that mean I have to take the trans apart and reassemble so the spur out put shaft comes out the other side?

There ya go. The 2 little spacers go under the brace to space it out from the motor mount and spur gear. I ended up using aluminum spacers since the plastic spacers were collapsing so the screws were falling out. Now that I can tighten them down I have no more issue with it.

There ya go. The 2 little spacers go under the brace to space it out from the motor mount and spur gear. I ended up using aluminum spacers since the plastic spacers were collapsing so the screws were falling out. Now that I can tighten them down I have no more issue with it.
The spacers I get, I mean the two really short screws u see left over on the mat? I'm thinking they where for the other side that doesn't have the spacers but I used longer ones there apparently. Was curious

Been busy lately. I finally put the axles together a few days ago and installed the lower dlux links on and to the chassis. Today I just finished putting a test set of threaded uppers on for the front and back.

Should I leave the test set on and finish everything else and test drive it to determine how it handles and make adjustments till i have a final length then make a nice set?

* I got a pm that the picture sizes I used are to high. I just lowered the ratio thing on my phone and I hope this corrects the problem. If its still to large I apologize I don't know a lot about resizing and will try something else.

Can someone tell me if the below photo is the right picture size per forum rules?

811cbbd94beac108a557f000ee14169e.jpg

Last edited:
Fawk the forum rules on post size. It's completely archaic and pretty well pointless considering the admin who set that rule is nowhere to be found. :lol:

Where do you have the upper links mounted on the chassis?

Made the links a length that would go in the center holes on the chassis to start with and what I think was a good pinion angle for both rears.

Very new to all this so I figure it will be trial and error.

I ended up with my rear uppers in the top hole. Go find something to climb and start moving the links until you find where they work best for your setup. I ended up with the fronts in the top hole too, I'm happy with it.

Back