• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Help building my Krazed Un-stuck crawler

Don't remember where but i thought 450mah to 650mah was the size battery to run so I got one 2s and the other 3s. These good, the right size? Also heard I don't need a high c rate either or so I think lol.

Also you can see my hi-tech plugs that have the trx plugs on. What's the name of that plug and are the banana ones in the bag okay to use instead? They fit in nice but the missing outside piece doesn't give it the extra support . so I thought I should try to find the hi-tech ones but need a part number or name.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Crap, sorry I was wasting my hungover day playing gta5. :flipoff:

Those packs have mini dean's on them already, just use them to the esc. Those packs will be ok, I'd suggest getting some from EddieO (brood) he has 3s (fawk 2s) for cheap next time you're in the market.

What's the most popular configuration for what side the shafts come out of the transmission for this frame?

Sent from my S7 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Nice collection of parts! Some I wouldn't have bothered with but most is good stuff. Those shift hubs are 500% superior to slw hubs in every possible way, good choice. What did you get from dlux?

Edit:

Yes the trans is correct for a normal instalation.

Last edited:
You still didn't answer the question. :flipoff:

What's in the bag from dlux? In the end half of the rig will come from him anyway, just curious what you started with. :lol:

Edit and those shitty front axles won't work with those ar60 knuckles. Time to step up to FBA axles from dlux. :lmao:

You still didn't answer the question. :flipoff:

What's in the bag from dlux? In the end half of the rig will come from him anyway, just curious what you started with. [emoji38]

Edit and those shitty front axles won't work with those ar60 knuckles. Time to step up to FBA axles from dlux. :lmao:
Everything from him is in the photo. What part can't u make out? Those front axles won't work with the wraith stage 1 kit I got?

Are you using brass tubes in the front and rear.

149 r/c worx's Team Driver
Yeah. I asked somewhere if I should run aluminum in the back but never got any replys, so I made the decision to go heavy front and back. I'm guessing the name of the game is all the weight on the front axle?

Everything from him is in the photo. What part can't u make out? Those front axles won't work with the wraith stage 1 kit I got?

Those axles are for scx type knuckles. You need XR or wraith type axles to fit those parts.

I didn't realize you bought all that from dlux, I didn't know he carried that many products that he doesn't build. :lol: it looks like there are parts in the bag with his stickers in it is why I asked.

As for the brass tubes I like a bit of weight on the rear axle. They won't work with your current housings though. The wraith lockouts are longer than your axles.

Those axles are for scx type knuckles. You need XR or wraith type axles to fit those parts.

I didn't realize you bought all that from dlux, I didn't know he carried that many products that he doesn't build. [emoji38] it looks like there are parts in the bag with his stickers in it is why I asked.

As for the brass tubes I like a bit of weight on the rear axle. They won't work with your current housings though. The wraith lockouts are longer than your axles.
This ruined my night

Those brass tubes will work with those axles though right? The wraith is wider?

So I need to return the vanquish kit?

And my bad on the parts from dlux. I got the modified axle housing and titanium lower links with sliders.

Rc Bros stuff I got from rc bros.

This ruined my night

No big deal really, you just need xr lockouts. Get plastic, you'll never have issues with them. Selling the VP lockouts will more than pay for them and put a few bucks towards correct front shafts. Dlux has xr shafts for cheaper than anyone.

Back