• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Harley's - HD Hardware - Discontinued

Thanks to those that did buy them. I wish it was something I could justify but sadly it isn't.

I completely understand Harley. Besides..I have yet to use the my kit...just gotta find the right builds to use them on and that could be awhile.

Re: Harley's - HD Hardware - Bulk Kits - $24.99

Tried buying another set and it said you were out of stock. Can you let me know when available again. Thanks.

sorry if I missed it, can anyone tell me whether this screw set is metric or in inches?

thanks a lot

Tried buying another set and it said you were out of stock. Can you let me know when available again. Thanks.

I will update this thread as soon as they come in "thumbsup"

sorry if I missed it, can anyone tell me whether this screw set is metric or in inches?

thanks a lot

They are all metric dimensions (mm).

Sorry for the long delay. We have everything in hand now, we are just going through the sorting and packaging process. We will have them up this week. I will post up again as soon as they hit the site.

I need these. When will you have more?

I have them in stock now, but I'm waiting on new product header cards. Hopefully they are here next week.

We will be sending them to TCScrawlers.com and Tziworld.com for AU buyers for people who want to combine their orders with other products.

When will these be available again?

Could be as soon as tonight. We have stock but were waiting on some new packaging. Everything is in now, just needs to be assembled and added to the store.

There will likely be a price adjustment to the kits tonight as well. Costs and availabilities have adjusted and we need to compensate for that. :x

Back