• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Harley's - HD Hardware - Discontinued

Re: Harley's - HD Hardware - Bulk Kits - $24.99

I've talked with a couple customers. All orders from last week and before have gone out. It appears USPS was slowed down quite a bit in our area due to the snow storms we had most likely. Hopefully you all get your stuff soon. Very sorry for the delays :oops: :evil:

All right with me. Have come on Monday in Switzerland. Thanks for the quick delivery. Top service. "thumbsup""thumbsup"

Got mine a while back, Awesome price for so much hardware. I definitly underestimated how much was really there. replaced all the non metric stuff on my losi and have ALOT left over. Thanks harley.

Very awesome packaging, all nice and neat. Thanks again.
Hope these kits stay around for some time."thumbsup"

Got mine today! Thanks Harley. Are you not going to be doin these anymore?

We will continue to sell stainless but the plain is gone for good. It took a long time to sell them and we didn't make much on those. The cost was MUCH higher than the stainless. Without bumping the cost up quite a bit it would just not be worth it. There were a bunch of people who said they wanted them and then never bought them, which is very typical anyway.

We will continue to sell stainless but the plain is gone for good. It took a long time to sell them and we didn't make much on those. The cost was MUCH higher than the stainless. Without bumping the cost up quite a bit it would just not be worth it. There were a bunch of people who said they wanted them and then never bought them, which is very typical anyway.

Bummer. I really liked the plain. Gives that rusted look on a beater rig and can't see the very well.:(

Back