• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Harley's - HD Hardware - Discontinued

Re: Harley's - HD Hardware - Bulk Kits - $24.99

I received my both in the mail about a week ago! Thanks.
I do have one question though, who is Nicole?

=D

Good work!

I received my both in the mail about a week ago! Thanks.
I do have one question though, who is Nicole?

=D

Good work!

Good deal man "thumbsup"

Nicole is my beautiful girlfriend who the one in charge of this whole thing. :ror:

From the wife thread:
Went out with the GF (right) and some friends last night for my b-day.

87757fa0.jpg

just order mine, last time it was out of stock. thank you

Can't wait till these are back in stock, great deal"thumbsup"

Just ordered mine, Great deal, Thanks Harley."thumbsup"

So your stainless kits are out of stock? It doesnt say anything on your site.

Stainless will be up later today. I picked more up last night. These will likely go quickly. If the stainless item is out there still maybe combos left as they are allocated separately.

Combos are back in stock! I have limited stainless left right now and they are allocated in the combos.

Sorry for those wanting singles but the combo is most popular and my inventory system isn't advanced enough to do it otherwise.

Harley have you thought about offering a small plastic kit for these and presorting them? Just a thought.

I should be ordering my kit this week.

Harley have you thought about offering a small plastic kit for these and presorting them? Just a thought.

I should be ordering my kit this week.

Sorry, what are you referring too? You mean like a little Plano box type deal?

I looked into something like that originally but figuring that half the people would probably pitch them made me pass on the deal. I had to order a pretty big quantity to get any real discount. I figured I'd keep it cheap as possible and let people grab their own if they didn't have something already.

Back