• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Harley's - HD Hardware - Discontinued

Re: Harley's - HD Hardware - Bulk Kits - $24.99 - FREE SHIPPING AGAIN!

Payment Sent To Paypal On The Combo Deal ...... Thanks

already got 1 combo but its such a good deal i just ordered a second!!"thumbsup""thumbsup"

Order the SS pack , Thanks for the great deal. "thumbsup"

I want a set, plain black is fine.....will free shippin apply after the new year?

Payment sent for a SS kit. Thanks!

Dave

Thanks for the orders everyone.

I have migrated all the ordering over to my website. It is the same process as before just a little easier for me to manage.

All the links have been updated "thumbsup"

Re: Harley's - HD Hardware - Bulk Kits - $24.99

is there any difference between stainless and plain? apart from one shiny and one not?

They are different material types. Plain steel is harder and less prone to stripping a head. However they can rust and stainless will not.

Right now I am out of stainless kits, they should be in next week.

This is a great deal. Thanks for bringin it to us here on RCC Harley! Payment sent.

edit- 1/15 items marked as being shipped. Wish I would've ordered the stainless now, lol.

Last edited:

HARLEY YOU SCREWED ME :evil: Oh wait, That's what in paid for. :lmao: Mine came today. Thanks Again

Back