• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Harley's Axial Wraith Build - Jimmy's 4x4 Ultra 4 KOH Style

They are making a couple little modifications to make them better and then they'll be out for plating. End of next week there is the possibility for a small batch but likely the week after that.

thanks, they will be my Christmas gift for Wraith :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
keep me update

Tell your people to talk to your people and give them a rush order! If I don't have vp housings under the tree, it will be a very sad Xmas. The video was great! Stocking stuffer? By the way, you really biffed the holeshot!:lmao:

You have NO IDEA how bad I am at driving fast :shock: I tried hitting a certain jump about 5 times. I ended up going full speed into a tree on the left side the first 3 times and the tree on the right side the last 2 :ror:

to be fair you had a bad line, there were all kinds of leaves and other stuff in your line.

Josh, we don't care how you drive. We just want to see cool new parts!:lmao:

Reminds me of one of my favorite quotes: You can do anything you want in the bedroom, just so long as you don't do it in the streets and frighten the horses."thumbsup"

wraith

so just got my wraith kit together and am completely stuck on a motor watching a bunch of your video's it seems yours can crawl but also has a great top end, what motor esc combo are you currently using and how did you like the brxl with the 13t motor?

Thanks!!"thumbsup"

so just got my wraith kit together and am completely stuck on a motor watching a bunch of your video's it seems yours can crawl but also has a great top end, what motor esc combo are you currently using and how did you like the brxl with the 13t motor?

Thanks!!"thumbsup"

i think he still runs that setup

I do indeed still run the 13t and BRXL. It's a great setup that I would still suggest to anyone for this truck. Plenty of speed and super smooth for crawling.

Hey Harley do you have any first hand news on the release date for the dig unit ?
Wonder why it's not out yet.... :cry:

Hey Harley do you have any first hand news on the release date for the dig unit ?
Wonder why it's not out yet.... :cry:

I have not heard any info on it being out soon. The VP dig is the only option I would recommend currently, however you will also need to pick up a standard SCX10/AX10 transmission case. It is more expensive then the what the Axial version will be I'm sure. Just depends how antsy you are.

Harley, has your gearing changed at all? 32Ppitch...which pinion and spur? Specific brand 32 pitch that mates up to the axial tranny would be a nice heads up. Thanks in advance:)

Back