• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Gat714's Y-Town XR10 BJV4

Well I'll say this...as nice as it would be to have another RC crawler in the area...try to avoid getting transfered to Shaw Air Force Base! You'd go absolutely nuts here after being where you are!

Well I'll say this...as nice as it would be to have another RC crawler in the area...try to avoid getting transfered to Shaw Air Force Base! You'd go absolutely nuts here after being where you are!

Dude, anything is better than Cannon AFB!!! There's nothing here! I have to either drive to Albuquerque or Amarillo for comps :cry:

Man just thank I gave ya all that training in just one day at redrocks and now your off kicking butt everywhere.........I should give out schools or something:lmao::lmao:Glad your enjoying the crawling scene. I'm kinda toying around about the bodiless thing myself might have to hit krawlfreak up sometime:shock::shock:

Man just thank I gave ya all that training in just one day at redrocks and now your off kicking butt everywhere.........I should give out schools or something:lmao::lmao:Glad your enjoying the crawling scene. I'm kinda toying around about the bodiless thing myself might have to hit krawlfreak up sometime:shock::shock:

AH-HA, I knew you would come to the dark (bodyless) side! I definately owe you for the lessons brother "thumbsup" I was talking with Shane who works at Hobby Time in Amarillo, he said that you were trying to put together some big interstate comp. We (me and the Amarillo boys) might come out there for it. Keep me posted on what you put together.

Thanks man "thumbsup" Here's a pic of my whole work station in my living room. (I'm a bachelor, so i'm allowed to have a workbench in my living room :mrgreen:)

Fits perfectly inside my office...:flipoff:

003.jpg

A few updates:

VP SLW V4 1" Wheels
Nova 5.5 Double Deuce foams
Losi Boss Claws
VP Motor Plates
VP Tranny Cases
HR Hardened Steel Gears
RR Pinions
Brood 40T motors
New battery mount

007-2.jpg

006-2.jpg

009-1.jpg

008-1.jpg

DSC00025.jpg

DSC00026.jpg

DSC00024.jpg

DSC00027.jpg

DSC00028.jpg

003-3.jpg

002-7.jpg

Hopefully my Real Tree skins will be here this week.

Last edited:
Where in the heck did you find the monster energy shot bottles? I went to like 6 different stores and nothing.:twisted:

Lucky...:mrgreen:

Where in the heck did you find the monster energy shot bottles? I went to like 6 different stores and nothing.:twisted:

Lucky...:mrgreen:

Haha that sucks man. I just saw them at my local gas station "Stripes"

Haha that sucks man. I just saw them at my local gas station "Stripes"

The closest I got to them was an empty shelf of them at one of the walgreens. I'll have my sister go to the one across town to see if they have them.

Did you ever drill holes in yours so the motors can breath?

Back