• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Gat714's Y-Town XR10 BJV4

Damnit man you sure as hell did buy some of the 800 packs like limited and I are running...I counted 8 in the photo! Have you liked them so far? Congrats on the second straight win!!!

Thanks buddy. I really like them! Have to give you guys props for finding them for me "thumbsup" However, last night i ran a course and got to a spot where i spent 5 minutes trying to find a line. I had to take a touch to put a new battery in it. They're great for courses that are around 7 minutes. I might get a few 1000's for longer courses. And i have 10 of them "thumbsup"

Thanks buddy. I really like them! Have to give you guys props for finding them for me "thumbsup" However, last night i ran a course and got to a spot where i spent 5 minutes trying to find a line. I had to take a touch to put a new battery in it. They're great for courses that are around 7 minutes. I might get a few 1000's for longer courses. And i have 10 of them "thumbsup"

:shock: Wow. I can run a whole comp on an 800 battery... minus the final if I make it. I have actually been running 610mah batteries. My charger shows I use about 250mah per course.

How tight is your gear mesh? That might be cutting your run times short. Just a thought.

It sounds like they're running really long courses compared to ours Harvo. He said he spent 5 minutes trying to find a line...we're lucky to get 5 minutes to run the whole course!!!

Yea when i said 5 minutes trying to find a line, i meant 5 minutes of all out tryin everywhich way! I kicked up a couple rocks on this particular gate that made a wicked double edge climb. I finished the first course of 10 gates in 3.5 minutes. Shit happens though "thumbsup"

Wow... yeah... I guess so.

Congrats on the finish gat. "thumbsup"

Thank you sir. I saw a couple BIG COMP score sheets that had some goofy guy by the name of "Harvo" at the top. You dont seem to be too bad of a driver yourself "thumbsup"

Thank you sir. I saw a couple BIG COMP score sheets that had some goofy guy by the name of "Harvo" at the top. You dont seem to be too bad of a driver yourself "thumbsup"

I get lucky sometimes. :mrgreen:

I really like this pic

0022-3.jpg

The lighting is great... and I like the contrast of the black pegboard and tools. Very cool "thumbsup"

I get lucky sometimes. :mrgreen:

I really like this pic

The lighting is great... and I like the contrast of the black pegboard and tools. Very cool "thumbsup"

Thanks man "thumbsup" Here's a pic of my whole work station in my living room. (I'm a bachelor, so i'm allowed to have a workbench in my living room :mrgreen:)

0022-4.jpg

I've got all the time in the world for that marriage buisness. I'm a 23 year old SSgt in the Air Force. Some day maybe, a loooong time from now :mrgreen:

Back