• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Gat714's Y-Town XR10 BJV4

You should see if you can get transferred to Vance Air Force Base Enid OK>>>>>>>lol

I'd love too! Unfortunately, i have to stay here. I'm eventually going to try for Hurlburt Field in Destin, FL :mrgreen:

So, how do like them 40t's?

All i can say is WOW! These Brood motors are fantastic! Extremely quiet, very low RPM torque, and just the right speed for me. I have used Holmes in the past and after using these Broods, i dont think i'll be going back "thumbsup"

hey quick question for ya, i just got broods do i solder my red and black wires to where those red and black posts are or can i solder them next to eachother if that makes sense

hey quick question for ya, i just got broods do i solder my red and black wires to where those red and black posts are or can i solder them next to eachother if that makes sense

One side of the endbell is positive and one side of it is negative. Look at it and see how there are two divided sides (Half pos and half neg) and there is a top and bottom solder tab for each. You can solder to either the top or bottom. I think you are saying that you want them both on the same side of endbell (top or bottom) and yes, thats fine.

I've been running Brood LE's since XR was released and have to absolutely agree with you Gat. Very smooth torque all the way down to creep speed.
"thumbsup"
All i can say is WOW! These Brood motors are fantastic! Extremely quiet, very low RPM torque, and just the right speed for me. I have used Holmes in the past and after using these Broods, i dont think i'll be going back "thumbsup"

Thanks Rig "thumbsup" Another note on the Broods for the newbs, Eddie makes his motors to where you dont have to revers the rear motor in an XR. Positive to positive and negative to negative on both motors. Just make sure you put the "F" in the front and the "R" in the rear "thumbsup"

batterie mount looks good. i need to figure something out for up front on mine. clean build so far. good work.

Took another win last night with a total (over 3 courses) of -60. 3-0 now :mrgreen:

Last edited:
Thanks man. It was my first attempt at a video. That was a pretty tough climb, the camera angle doesnt do it justice.

I just finished my home made crawling course :mrgreen:

005-5.jpg

006-6.jpg

009-4.jpg

007-5.jpg

008-4.jpg

Back