• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Forward and reverse frame

flatronics

Hi Guys,

So I've seen this s full metal pre-assembled scx10s online and there's this Forward and Reverse frame upgraded version but I couldn't find anywhere what they mean.

I know there's this reverse transmission gear box but no idea about these two.

Could somebody kind enough to lecture me what they mean?

I'm new to this hobby btw.

Last edited:
It's most likely a Chinese clone of the axial scx10ii.
They add many different parts that they can't reverse engineer or copy so it might be hard for real axial owners to help you.

I tell all my friends to save more money even if they have to wait a few months and buy real brands like axial, traxxas or even redcat since they sell parts and are well known machines.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I am wondering if it refers to the transmission... There are some that have a reversed output for the rear driveshaft, supposedly to help with torque twist...

Do you have a link to the product? This will be quite hard to answer without knowing what you are looking at.

Forward could possibly refer to the motor being mounted up front.

It's most likely a Chinese clone of the axial scx10ii.
They add many different parts that they can't reverse engineer or copy so it might be hard for real axial owners to help you.

I tell all my friends to save more money even if they have to wait a few months and buy real brands like axial, traxxas or even redcat since they sell parts and are well known machines.

Ya probably rip-off clone, don't support this with your money.

Exactly, save a little more money for the creator of the SCX10 with quality and support. "thumbsup"

I am wondering if it refers to the transmission... There are some that have a reversed output for the rear driveshaft, supposedly to help with torque twist...

Quite possibly, and as you said the reverse rotation transmission output shafts are gimmick and don't really help torque twist or anything else. :ror:"thumbsup"

Back